Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Prince Areo  
In terms old Sega characters, I’d rather have Alex Kid, or Ristar, even as just assist trophies.

Though, I guess having a moveset based on Kid Chameleon’s costumes could be interesting if done similarly to Mr. G&W or Isabelle’s item based movesets. I’d rather have a new Kid Chemeleon game first. (We did get a new Streets of Rage 4, and a Toejam & Earl remake, so why not?)
Background Pony #7F03
Only 20 more online victories for my Bayonetta amiibo coin’s 100-win goal before I retire her.
Background Pony #7F03
@Red-Supernova  
Whenever your amiibo returns from a Journey, there is a screen that shows which opponents were involved in up to three matches, and underneath is a counter that tells how many online victories the amiibo in question has won so far. There’s a notice you can unlock if you can get 100 total victories.
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@igotnopicks  
If it was a Pokemon, I’ve a feeling they would say. Like ARMS, you can announce the franchise, but still get people interested because they don’t know who from the franchise.  
But really:  
10/1 => 101 => Wonderful 101 => Wonder Red Confirmed.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@bg poni  
Hopefully, it’ll get people to shut up about new fighters for awhile. lol

@bg poni  
I bet one of the remaining ones will be a Pokémon from Sword/Shield. And I’ll be cool with that, as long as it’s not another fire or water one. (I want variety.)

“Wonderful 101” needs to be on Switch.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Beau Skunky  
Then we get another Fire starter that nobody even looked for, like Typhlosion or a water Starter like Feraligatr. Because we still don’t have a grass type starter other than Ivysaur and he’s only the second form.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Another grass would be nice, but personally I’d like a new ice type, because the only “ice” ability fighters we have in SSBU so far are Ice Climbers, and Lucus. (And we have plenty of fire fighters like Mario, Bowser, Ridley, Roy, ect.)
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Beau Skunky  
Yeah, I wouldn’t bet money against a Sword/Shield Pokemon being in the DLC, I just don’t think it’s be Fighter Pass 7 for the reason I stated. I’d like to see a type we haven’t got yet like Rock, Ground, Dragon, Ice, Bug, or Ghost.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I noticed we’re kinda running out of highly requested characters from fans. Only ones I can think of are Geno, Shantae, and Waluigi. (Though, I believe they’ll save him for the next game/console.)

@bg poni  
A new type would be good, also I think Sakurai said this’ll be the final battle pass.

@igotnopicks  
I kinda doubt we’ll see MK in SSBU, partially because SSBU focuses more on Japanese games, (in fact, Dark Samus is the only “American” game character technically in SSB) and because the licensing costs from Warner Bros. Interactive might be too high.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide