Who I don’t want to see being playable:  
Roy  
Ridley  
Meta Knight  
Falco  
Wolf

That is all.
Invader TAK

Of the original 12, we’re just missing Ness and Jigglypuff, and I don’t see them getting dropped. Also, Mr. Game & Watch was semi-confirmed in Pac-Man’s reveal and Takamaru’s an Assist Trophy. With all that said, LIST TIME!

Other veterans I see making a return:

Wario  
Ice Climbers  
Ganondorf  
Falco  
Meta Knight

Veterans I feel have a small chance of returning:

Snake (yes, Kojima DID want him in Melee, but I dunno if he wants him in this one)  
R.O.B. (he was unique enough to warrant a return, but he seems like a longshot)  
Wolf (we already have Falco for a Fox clone)  
Mewtwo (unless they completely rework him, I don’t see him coming back, plus he was basically replaced by Lucario)

Newcomers I see getting in:

Rayman (the fact that Ubisoft sent in a brand new model of him says enough to me)  
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles did really well despite its limited printing and is getting a sequel)  
Zael (The Last Story also did really well, in fact it’s XSeed’s best selling game)  
Adam Malkovich (because Sakurai’s a fucking troll and I can him putting Mr. Authorize in over Ridley)

Newcomers I feel have a small chance of making the cut:

Ridley (see Adam)  
K. Rool (yes, we have Kremlings in Smash Run on the 3DS version, but that’s  
Aeron (he does have a good set of weapons, but Pandora’s Tower just isn’t as well received as Xenoblade or Last Story)
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@Invader TAK  
I really do hope Snake returns, he was so fun!

Also I cant believe there wasn’t a “special Announcement” during those streams like they said there would be.

It’s a good thing I didn’t go to the second one.
HeroInferno
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Finally a Red Mage
OMFG YOU GUYS I JUST WATCHED THE HYRULE WARRIORS NINTENDO DIRECT AND FUCKING NEED TO SAY THIS RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, I WANT HYRULE WARRIORS GANONDORF IN SMASH BROTHERS! HE’S FUCKING PERFECT!

If you don’t wanna watch the trailer, Ganondorf in this game:  
Dual wields swords like in Wind Waker.  
Said swords are two handed swords.  
HE DUAL WIELDS TWO HANDED SWORDS ONE OF WHICH I SWEAR IS HIS SWORD FROM OoT AND THE OTHER I SWEAR IS DEMISE’S SWORD FROM SS!!  
He’s Got his dark magic which we have barely ever seen in Smash Bros.  
He still occasionally uses his fists.  
He summuons apparitions of Gannon for some attacks.  
Overall, he’s an algamation of all previous iterations of Ganondorf and Demise as well.
Ore-O

Squidamouche
@HeroInferno  
And the best part of it all? We get to play as him. And potentially win as him. You know, the one who must never win unless the world is doomed for a generation or a few? In best Beast Wars Megatron voice Yesss…
HeroInferno

Finally a Red Mage
Guys, something may have potentially leaked! Look at this preview scan of the prima guide.  
full  
Look at that screenshot about diverging paths, the one next to giant Mega Man. We can see circles of the logo for the Animal Crossing series and Sonic series in the blue and green circles, but that logo in the red circle is completly new! I looked closly and it looks like something out of rythm heaven! The Chorus Men/Marshal are probably in the game.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses

Ocellus is best buggo
@RIG  
And that matters how? It doesn’t invalidate the entire damn thing. They probably guessed based on little rumors they heard. You can’t argue against an actual prima preview scan.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide