Super Smash Bros General Thread

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
In regards to the Wily trophy…

Oh Wily, will you never cease to fool everyone that’s in the game every time you’re beaten? (excluding in 9, when Megs points out all the times you begged for forgiveness)
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
>smash 3ds alone has more trophies than brawl  
Brawl had 544 trophies.  
…  
HOLY SHIT.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@SquiggyBomb  
The 3DS game card can hold just as much as a Wii disc, maybe even more (as it’ll lack the massive FMV cutscenes that Brawl had, which is why that game was a dual-layer disc game).
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@RIG  
I’m pretty sure that the reason there won’t be a plot-driven story mode is because Sakurai was too embarrassed to admit that Subspace was a huge mess, not because of the whole “cutscenes on YouTube ruin the surprises”.
Potatoguy

Yay!
@EHAN  
Wait until the game come out before judging a character, you will be surprised if it turns out to be good. BTW, who’s character do we main and why? For a reason, mine’s Donkey Kong (Brawl) because he’s a powerhouse with a good honrizontal recovery.
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
@Potatoguy  
Link was always a fighter I worked well with so I mained him in smash games.  
Other characters I plan to main in the smash 4 are Bowser (thanks to his improvements as shown at SDCC) and Wii Fit Trainer since I’m very fond of buff characters plus I like her zoning volley ball, sun shot, and weird/double hitboxes for her moves.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@Potatoguy  
If we’re talking who our mains are gonna be, I got a lot of them planned for SSB4.

Kirby will always be my first pick. I have always loved his fighting style (but surprisingly barely used the copy ability move), and I almost never lose a match when using him.

King Dedede is my next pick. I really grew to like using him in Brawl, and I can really use his power to my advantage. His only problem is that he’s a bit clunky (and really slow) in Brawl, but I can often get around that fact and pull off a victory.

The Villager is my third pick. I’m a pretty big Animal Crossing fanboy, and if you couple that with the quite positive reception he got when he was first announced (THE MEMES! THE MEEEEMES!!!), that immediately makes me want to play as him so much. He’s probably gonna turn out to be one of those fighters that I can get the hang of but are actually kinda average in terms of ability, but I don’t care, I’m really excited to get my hands on a game just to play as him.

These are just the top 3 that I have picked out, but other characters that I like to use already or will like to use in SSB4 are: Captain Falcon, Ike, Greninja, Zero Suit Samus, Diddy Kong, Lucario, Zelda, Rosalina, Luigi, Olimar, Mega Man, Fox, Pikachu, Pit, and Bowser.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide