Super Smash Bros General Thread

Invader TAK

No comments about the Fusion and Zero Mission ending costumes for Zero Suit Samus? I’m pleasantly surprised considering this is Other M Samus.

Also, have an update on my character predictions list (since Meta Knight was confirmed and Nightmare got Assist Trophy’d):

Other veterans I see making a return (besides Ness and Jigglypuff who have a 99.9% or returning because Original 12):

Wario (he’s unique enough)  
Ice Climbers (they’ve been in since Melee)  
Ganondorf (maybe in his Hyrule Warriors style)  
Falco (see Ice Climbers)

Veterans I feel have a small chance of returning:

Snake (yes, Kojima DID want him in Melee, but I dunno if he wants him in this one or if the dev team feels the third party count is too “crowded”)  
R.O.B. (he was unique enough to warrant a return, but he seems like a longshot)  
Wolf (we already have Falco for a Fox clone)  
Mewtwo (unless they completely rework him, I don’t see him coming back, plus he was basically replaced by Lucario)

Newcomers I see getting in:

Rayman (the fact that Ubisoft sent in a brand new model of him says enough to me)  
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles did really well despite its limited printing and is getting a sequel)  
Zael (The Last Story also did really well, in fact it’s XSeed’s best selling game)  
Adam Malkovich (because Sakurai’s a fucking troll and I can him putting Mr. Authorize in over Ridley)  
Anthony Higgs (if not Adam, plus he’s actually LIKED among the Other M newcomers)

Newcomers I feel have a small chance of making the cut:

Ridley (see Adam and Anthony)  
K. Rool (yes, we have Kremlings in Smash Run on the 3DS version, but that’s not quite enough of a confirmation)  
Aeron (he does have a good set of weapons, but Pandora’s Tower just isn’t as well received as Xenoblade or Last Story)

Possible Costumes/Alts (that are more than just recolors):

Dr. Mario (considering Dr. Mario didn’t play that differently, they could have a fireball option in custom moves that works similar to the Mega Vitamin in Melee)  
Ms. Pac-Man (they did female alts for Wii Fit Trainer, Villager and Robin, so why not?)  
Fusion Suit (they’ve got those alt for Zero Suit Samus that are more than recolors, it’d make sense)  
Metroid Prime 2 Suits (see above)

Ok, that’ll do for now.
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@HighRollerHydra  
Could be a number of reasons. A shortage of material to use for jokes, they want to move on to bigger and better things (which they have done with making Tadpole Treble and soon with making Nefarious), they just want to quit while they’re more or less ahead, etc.

It HAS been going on for over 6 1/2 years, so it’s understandable by my standards that it would be ending now.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@EHAN  
Shame. It’s the only family-friendly web comic I know of. Everything else uses vulgar language and imagery for some reason. :/
Invader TAK

If the following songs aren’t in AT LEAST the Wii U version, I’m gonna flip a table:

What I’m Made Of from Sonic Heroes (This should have been in Brawl!)

Lower Norfair from Super Metroid or Magmoor Caverns from Metroid Prime (the latter is a remix of the former, and either should have been in Brawl)

Nightmare Wizard Battle from Kirby’s Adventure and Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland (a remix of this would be NICE, plus this game needs more battle themes)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide