[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Meanlucario

Basically.

On that npte, I’ve been thinking a lot about D&D, but the only helpful things I can find on Youtube are 5th edition, nothing really helpful in 3.5.

What’s your opinion on 3.5th vs. 5th?
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Scrabbleman
Ever heard of hobgoblins, bugbears or orcs?

Yeah, they are goblinoids, not goblins. Like kobolds are dragon kind and not dragons.  
So if you call a bugbear a goblin, it is kinda like if you call a lion a cat, you are not really wrong with doing so. But if you say cat, most people won’t think of a lion, at least it won’t be the first that springs to mind.
Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Basically.
On that npte, I’ve been thinking a lot about D&D, but the only helpful things I can find on Youtube are 5th edition, nothing really helpful in 3.5.
What’s your opinion on 3.5th vs. 5th?

That 3.5 is much more complex and has a lot of extra rules to it, much more detailed than 5e. But I like 5e, it’s easy and quick to play, the limitation on magic items kinda sucks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide