Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Just remember that this is not the core series game and Gen VIII’s coming later.

Still it’s a little insulting to think they couldn’t win without one.

I remember I relied on my Pigitoto, Nidorino and Butterfree when I played Yellow and one.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
It’s still insulting to the player.

Saying you need a Grass and a Water type before you face off against Brock is too insulting. And it’s like the kid in front still says you are lightyears away.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
They could learn how most poeple learned.

Heck in Yellow I mostly used Butterfree to beat Brock because I didn’t know Pikachu didn’t do damage.

Just saying it’s more insulting to the player if the game prevents you from getting the badge.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Honestly, I’m with them on this one. There’s a difference between “teach new players about type advantages” and “literally prevent them from proceeding unless they have this specific type advantage already.”

Why even give Pikachu Double Kick as a counter to Brock’s team if they’re not even gonna let you use it?
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Meanlucario  
Doesn’t he also have a Geodude too.

And it’s Gen 1 remake. Not Gen 3 but let’s go with Gen 3.

So you say an Onix can still win over Butterfree. Then I’ll just have another Butterfree.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks  
Yes, and if you played Firered/Leafgreen or look at the wiki, you might noticed that the series and pokemon have changed over the generations. And are you really suggesting going through the game with six Butterfrees?
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
full  
Yetoujira (abbreviated of yet-to+ujira)  
Ghost/Water  
Ability: Seismic Weight Bound; increases weight by x2 which also increases power of adjacent attacks

Weight:600,000 lbs  
Length:159 ft in length

Move set:  
Heavy Slam  
Earthquake  
Surf  
Dark Pulse

“Giga Ghost Whale” Pokemon  
“Legends say Yetoujira rests at the deep, dark, depths of the biggest seas imaginable. It’s said that its whale like teeth are the shape and sharpness of knifes and is said to use them to slice the soul out of a human being.”

The phrase Yet-to comes from the full name of the Christmas Carol character ‘Christmas Yet-to-come’, as Yetoujira has powers that seem no-one can possibly predict.

The phrase ujira comes from the full yokai/name Yetoujira is based off of which is the Bake-kujira. Plus the long, plesiosaur like body comes from the Basilosaurus, which is what it’s also based off of

Yetoujira’s theme

What y’all think? :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide