Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
On the topic of steel-types, I ship my Agron and Gardevoir, as I already mentioned before, but have I told you I thought up a scene between them years ago when I first created them on Sapphire (hence why he isn’t a Gallade), where Gardevoir is holding Aron and motivating her since she’s the one that’s taking the longest to evolved (since Aron evolves at 32 while you get a Gardevoir at 30)?

I thought I was the only one who shipped their Pokemon. I ship my Typhlosion from SoulSilver with my Delphox from Y.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Littlecabbit

Eh, besides explicitly human-level intelligent Pokemon like Gardevoir and Lucario, I don’t find a whole lot of choice of Pokemon to ship with Trainers.

Though in my personal head-stories, I anthropomorphize Pokemon slightly to give them human level intelligence, but that’s besides the point.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide