Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Interesting.

Honestly, I’m still on the fence about getting Let’s Go. Even if people’s initial impressions turned out to be mostly unfounded, I’m still not sure I really want to get it.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Interesting.
Honestly, I’m still on the fence about getting Let’s Go. Even if people’s initial impressions turned out to be mostly unfounded, I’m still not sure I really want to get it.

It’s basically a re-re-make of Gen1 since it’s been 14 years since FRLG.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Random-Rambling

Yeah, I know.

@Meanlucario

@igotnopicks

Especially since HGSS restores a bunch of the stuff in Kanto that had to be cut from the original Gold and Silver, has a bunch of elements from Crystal, AND adds tons of new stuff as well.

Shame that those games are so expensive nowadays…
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@LightningBolt

Are we gonna do this again? No one said that people aren’t allowed to dislike it, it’s just when the criticisms are based off of incorrect information about the game that it’s a problem.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
It a great stepwalker (whatever it’s called), though.

@LightningBolt  
You are if you’re not going on about it being cancer or haven’t even tried it, like you complain about me with watching reviews instead of watching the movies themselves.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

It really wasn’t. I lost mine years ago and I honestly wasn’t all that broken up about it at all. Not to mention how so many Pokemon could only be obtained from it, but it was such a pain to even DO that.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Are you forgetting that people where shocked to learn that the pokewalker was better at tracking your steps than devices that were made to do the same thing?
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Don’t forget, no one is allowed to dislike Let’s Go now.

NOT. DISLIKE?!  
LIKE I GIVE A FUCK SOMEONE TELLS ME I CAN’T CRITICIZE LET’S GO! THAT’S FUCKING BULLSHIT!  
Here’s my reasons why I won’t play let’s Go:  
1:It’s a Pokémon Go on the switch  
2:Every Pokémon has been nerfed to the ground BACK to fuckin’ gen 1 status.  
3:Abilities and items are removed which is something that made Pokémon fun.  
4:Like I said, it’s. LITERALLY. A fuckin’ gen 1 remake! We got FireRed and LeafGreen and those games were good. They had Diversity! They had items, they had abilities, they had much better fuckin’ post game that you can do, DAMNIT!  
5:The controls are lackluster for being motion controlled. It’s hard to throw the ball most of the time DESPITE me doing the throw right
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario  
I don’t call things cancer, and I’m not claiming to be an expert or anything, nor am I making false claims. Saying ‘i dislike thing’ is a pretty vague and harmless opinion. I was simply poking fun at that every time anyone mentions they dislike Let’s Go in some way, that means a debate breaks out. :P  
@Jarkes  
Well yes, but you could say that about anything.  
@Jarkes  
Well you suck. >:( jk
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I still say that LGPE is harmless at worst, and may get a few Go players to try out the core games, like it was meant to do, plus game the GF guys a chance to test out what they can do with the Switch to make SnS work better on the Switch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide