Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Why is it that they remake the original two games and not the beloved third? That would cut down their work by working one one game rather than two and more people would be excited for it.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Why is it that they remake the original two games and not the beloved third? That would cut down their work by working one one game rather than two and more people would be excited for it.
Thank you. It felt weird seeing what was lacking in Platinum.
In my Gates to Infinity playthrough, I named my Tepig MeatShield
Background Pony #83CE
Tomorrow I’m going to start drawing all six of my Pokémon that helped me defeat Cynthia in Shining Pearl.
Background Pony #83CE
I wish people didn’t have to be such jerks. Like if someone said they beat Cynthia and two of the Pokémon in their team were Jirachi and Manaphy, they should say “Congratulations, I’m glad you had fun” instead of “That’s cheating, you can’t use mythical or legendary Pokémon” and make them feel bad for not wanting to play hardcore like other smarter players, even though the game DIDN’T say you couldn’t use them against her in the Pokémon League.
Background Pony #83CE
I don’t care. I love Jirachi and Manaphy. And if they have an issue with people using mythical Pokémon to become the in-game champion, that’s their problem, not mine. Plus, it’s been my plan to have them on my team since I found out about the Mystery Gift before the games’ release. And I don’t ever plan to battle anyone online, since they’re a thousand times smarter than me when it comes to strategy anyway, whereas I raise my team with love.
On a lighter note, I just finished the first episode of the anime on Netflix, and if I go by three episodes a day (same plan with The Simpsons and My Little Pony), it should take me over a year to finish it, less if I decide to watch extras to pass the time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide