Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Noevorun update: I beat Eri. Yeah she’s hard. I also got a free Meowth appropriatly named Fuzzball because it’s a Galarian Meowth. Now then I gotta take on two trainers. One is my best buddy, Arven. the other is Penny
And I need 150 pokemon in Kitakami dex. fun
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
I finally caught 150 pokemon in the Kitakami dex in my noevorun.
Gonna have to catch that Blood Moon Ursaluna and get a free doggy. Again once I finish this little quest I will have to fight Arven to finish that quest too.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Background Human
It is possible but I doubt it. Since the trailer just says 2025. It doesn’t say late or early 2025. So we could be getting the game 2025 in late . Meaning Gen 10 would be coming out in 2026 or the latest 2027. If Gamefreak takes their time.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Explorers Partner: It’s just no matter what I do, no one in the guild wants to be friends with me.
Grovyle: Yeah literally can’t relate to that problem at all, but you know who no one likes. Hey Dusknoir!
Dusknoir: First of all how dare you.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@WaynePonePone
Dialga: Second of all: I do have friends. Look at all my slaves I mean companion Sableyes. They let ne throw rocks at them when I’m bored. And I’m best buds with Dialga! Right?
Dialga: ROARRRRRRRR!!!
Dusknoir: I’ll take that as a yes.
igotnopicks

Monado User
Noevorun update: I beat best buddy. I’m currently training a back up team. So later in the day I will take on the elite four and Geeta. and also I will have to start the worst part of the DLC the Blueberry Academy.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Evidently taking a key item to Spear Pillar in order to encounter Arceus…is more confusing than Game Freak’s other more “Guide Dang It” methods on getting Pokémon, hence the Azure Flute never getting released during the DS era.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide