Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@harasha456
I guess they figured kids would have been already tramatized by Sabrina. Having a second grimdark episode about death or implied death taken seriously might have been a little too much to bear for kids. I mean even as a kid I had nightmares of Sabrina alone.
Background Pony #3656
My Honedge evolved into Duoblade today in X.
What level should I evolve it into Aegislash?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I have a feeling these game devs are far more interested in the game mechanics than the creatures or their lore, which they probably wanted to just make as soon as humanly possible so they could move on to the shooting.
Ironically I think many pokemon fans have the exact opposite priority.
Background Pony #3656
After I beat X, should I play Sun/Moon? I’ve heard they’re kind of divisive because of how different they are from the other games.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
I have a feeling these game devs are far more interested in the game mechanics than the creatures or their lore, which they probably wanted to just make as soon as humanly possible so they could move on to the shooting.
Given how meticulously they cribbed design elements from various Pokemon (I mean, case in point, they just recoloured Mega Mewtwo Y and gave it a few spikes), I’m skeptical about that. They clearly wanted to be compared to Pokemon, otherwise they wouldn’t have gone out of their way to mimic the Pokemon artstyle and design language for their monsters while nothing else in the game looks like that.
GreenLinzerd
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Bung a rock at it!
Palworld is an indie game that took off back in January that’s a mashup between Ark and Breath of the Wild, but with bootleg Pokemon. Discourse was had over the plagiarism in the monster designs and whether it was better than current Pokemon games.
Background Pony #3656
For Hoenn, Unova and Kalos, I got advice from people on the Serebii Discord on what Pokemon from each region are worth getting.
Is that bad? Aren’t you supposed to figure out what Pokemon to get on your own?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide