Star Wars General

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario

I’m not sure there’s much that can go wrong. Remakes have a 50/50 chance of altering story bits so it’s a coin toss on whether we’re getting the same thing we know or if there’s a chance for improvements/“improvements”.

Likewise, the gameplay is not much fun. So there’s little to go but up in that regard.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan  
It could be a lazy port of the engine and mechanics, and they could have Raven be post-ROSW Rey who traveled back in time to end the Sith before the Rule of Two, but became part of the timeline instead, causing her to give birth to Bane or Palpatine somehow. And all of the companions but HK-47 and T3-M4 are gone, with them now just repeating dated memes, and you’re locked into light-side because “canon.”

Oh, and an unfiltered Lucas is the writer and everyone is his yes man.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Fun Fact: Malek’s tactic of using sith lighting on Bastille to weaken her will didn’t actually work, so he started reading her Lucas’s first draft for A New Hope.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I don’t think it held up well. The end is cool, I like when Kylo uses the force to lift the lightsaber, then it zips past him to Rey. Not much else really clicks with me. It’s fine, maybe because I know now most of the characters get sidelined or end up with unsatisfactory conclusions.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dex Stewart  
Well for one thing they shouldn’t have had Rey win the fight at the end end.  
Like she’s standing over him she beat him and it took a planet splitting them apart to save him.  
Like when you Rey beats the bad guy in the first movie you don’t really have a whole lot left to do with her.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

@Dex Stewart  
It’s the best one of the three sequels. It at least had potential to go somewhere and set up some interesting plot points.

@Darth Prime  
Her powerlevel untrained is a big problem for the story. She does things instinctively jedis would have to train for years to pull off, even if they try to explain it with her strange bond to Kylo.

Despite these shortcomings in the Force Awakens, the sequels could have worked had they only had a plan for the story…
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Meanlucario  
No.  
Luke blowing the Death Star is showing his potential and what the Force is capable of he does not beat Vader face-to-face in a Lightsaber fight he gets his ass kick when they do fight and much as you pointed out he still needed Han’s help there too.  
If Luke beat Vader in a Lightsaber and the only reason Vader gets away is the Death Star falling apart than it’s the same thing as TFA.

They had it backwards is what I’m saying Rey fights Ben and gets a few good hits but loses and Illum breaks apart separating them that’s how it’s should have ended.  
Because 1) having your bad guy need to saved from the heroine by a planet breaking apart does not make them a very credible threat and 2) having your heroine beat the primary antagonist at the start of the trilogy doesn’t leave them with an area they need to improve on.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Darth Prime  
Kylo is only a threat because he’s unpredictable. If not for the power he wields he’d just be some brat, if his little temper tantrums are any indication.  
Seeing it again reminded me how much I hated Snoke. What a pile of nothing.  
I want to be positive, so I’ll say I liked Finn. He was cool and I’m happy he may be getting a chance in a new production.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide