Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario  
Okay, now you’re just being difficult. It’s YOUR choice whether you want to, and agreeing with others isn’t bad at all, but just for other more subjective works you can look at it for yourself instead of relying on othe critics mouths. They should be viewed as entertainment and having some second thoughts about something, but I’m saying treating others as FACTS (key word: facts) is a big no-no.

About those two examples: I know a few people who do like it (don’t know why but they do) and you don’t have to watch it in its ENTIRETY to judge it, just from its description alone should be enough. I’m also aware of EA’s scummy practices and getting advice from your friends about why you shouldn’t buy their products isn’t bad either, but people still buy their games regardless.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@ILoveMyoozik  
The thing is, what you’re saying is to disregard other’s experience, no matter who they are. I understand not liking people blindly agreeing with critics, but I’m judging it base on Doug’s experience of watching terrible movies, as well as the evidence he uses. What you’re suggesting is like not believing someone when they say that getting stabbed by a knife hurts, so you stab yourself in order to agree with them that it hurts.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Absol95

Well… (cough) I have wrote a lot of fanfics in my life. And comics, books, my own P&P stories, yada yada yada… I’m great and powerful! What I mean is, you literally pack so much stuff in such a “tiny” universe. I don’t know, if this will work. At least not without exposed acting. What I mean is, you can use parts of all of these, that’s true. But to put the whole bunch into just one fanfic? Even if it would be a series of fanfics (without knowing anything about your current WIP), I still think you have to step down a little bit. But maybe, I just misunderstand something. Just my humble opinion, you know? ;-)
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@ILoveMyoozik

@Meanlucario  
Here’s how I digest what critic said. Instead of take everything out. Filter their opinion and just focus on the facts that they presenting. Like for example “the simscity 2013 is bad, because it’s require internet connection to play the game even single player mode, and the server more often can’t handle the amount of the users”.

In this case, I usually just ignore the part of “the simscity 2013 is bad” only digest the part “because it’s require internet connection to play the game even on single player mode, and the server more often can’t handle the amount of the users”, so from that perspective only, I can build my own opinion on it and it’s on my thought “this is bad for some user that don’t have a good internet connection like me.”

The thing is opinion is subjective, not everyone have the same opinion. So when someone said about their opinion not only on critic. I usually couldn’t careless.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario  
No that’s not what I’m saying. I know that critics have their experiences in what they review, what I’m saying ALL this time is to not take what they say as objective fact.

That last analogy doesn’t make sense, EVERYBODY knows that getting stabbed with a knife hurts, it’s common sense.

Also, you do realize that NC does it for entertainment right? I’ll admit that he brings up a lot of good points about so and so, but he only does it all to get a laugh out of people. I know that he has experience watching bad movies and all, but he also dos it towards other movies that have genuine fanbases and others like. He’s a caustic critic, he does a lot of negative reviews just to get some views. Like, take what he reviewed “The Angry Birds Movie”. He may not have liked it, but there are others who do regardless. Now, is it a bad film just beacause he said it’s bad? No, he was just expressing his subjective opinion. If you liked his review, then that’s great, but don’t take what he said at face value.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
You know what, forget it, I wasted my time on this. So to Lucario, go crazy with your thoughts and beliefs, cause this isn’t going anywhere.
Nightweaver20xx
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I use critics’ opinions as part of whether I see a film, and afterward, to see if there’s anything I missed that I should have picked up on about it. I use various sources, including trailers, to decide whether it’s worth my time to see. Example: The general consensus for The Emoji Movie was that it was bad, awful, a pile that stank from here to Equestria. It doesn’t mean that for some people that it wasn’t a good movie to watch. But for me, I trusted the general opinion of it and didn’t waste time to go see it. Back in 1999, I went to the theater to see Titan A.E. I loved the movie back then, and kind of still like it today, even though it’s pretty ham-handed in some parts. But critics pretty much panned it. It was a good movie for me, but not for others. You can see where I’m going with this.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
Semi-Charmed Life, that one 90’s power pop rock song about crack addiction, but yet it’s one of the most happiest sounding songs ever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide