Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DarkObsidian  
in reverse hierarchical order? as in, Cavalry is the one with the highest pay, better benefits, gets invited to the parties and makes overarching decisions?

or are they all equally valued?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@tehwatever

Well, I admit, I didn’t thought so deeply about that. It’s more or less a well-known saying here in Germany, which refers to the militarism of Prussia and the German Empire, which was deeply rooted in Prussian and later Imperial society. ;-D

When it comes to a valid evaluation, then one would have to go a little more into the details. For example, what time period is actually spoken about precisely, because the Prussian Army has undergone numerous reforms and restructuring since its beginning.  
But if you want to make it short, then I would say: Cavalry, Infantry, Artillery (from top to bottom). The cavalry is the queen of the battlefield and therefore also enjoys the highest rank in society, the infantry is the beloved by the king and highly respected backbone and the foundation, and artillery was just too scarce. In fact, it only gained importance under Frederick the Great. He was the first to recognize the benefits of mounted artillery. An art that was eventually mastered by Napoleon, who venerated Frederick very much. ;-)
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Meanlucario  
It’s spook month.  
I guess that means I’m a Helghast.

Incidentally, their distinct appearance has been influenced by the Protect Gears from Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade and the rest of Mamoru Oshii’s Kerberos Saga, to the point where they’re often confused for the other.  
full  
MG42s fired at Sect guerrillas.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide