Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #5157
I think Arabic is melodic even when they’re mad what do you mean, idk it flows
When I hear “What is wrong with you Abu Jahaar” in Arab I think they’re having a chat on something, atleast a mildly heated argument.
You know what two languages are probably the ‘angery’ ones? German and Russian
A friend told me “DANN BIS MORGEN!” or something and I had to recheck they were not, in fact, saying “Fuck this morning with all my ethereal soul and body”
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I’m hearing rumors that there’s going to be a “Grinch 2” with Jim Carrey reprising his role later this year?
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Adult Swim now controls over half of Cartoon Network’s broadcast day. 5 PM to 6 AM. It’s like network decay by salami tactics. “Sorry, kids, turns out you’re not in the 18-49 demo. But you still have 4 PM… 3 PM… noon?… lol jk, go watch Nickelodeon.”
Then again, they’re showing old Cartoon Cartoons in the 5-7 time slot. So it’s like they’ve set up a demilitarized zone.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I said I would start drawing more anime style, but now I’m having second thoughts about making serious drawing skill changes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide