Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aro Half Kitsune
I think the “junior novels” were written early in development alongside movies, and as such tend to contain material that gets cut or altered, like in “Osmosis Jones” there’s a deleted scene where Ozzy takes Drix to one of Frank’s eyeballs (a theme park called “See World”) to help him realize how much the entire “city” (body) matters to him (this scene was originally set between when Ozzy had to get info on “la muerte roja”, aka “the red death”, which was mentioned by a small germ as the being behind the sore throat early on). Said scene appears as bonus material on the DVD alongside several others.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Kiryu-Chan
HOOOOO MY GOD
But also, man, why is it that every time there’s a guy attacking people or media for sexualization, or attacking NSFw content, they always turn out to be doing even worse shit?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide