Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Mira Sofia! Sin tu mirada sigo, sin tu mirada sigo!
Mira Sofia! Como te mira? Dime! Como te mira? Dime!
Se que no, se que no, oh! Se que solo, se que yo no soy oy oy oy!
Mira Sofia! Sin tu mirada sigo, sin tu mirada Sofia!
@𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
I wasn’t boasting, there are reasons why I haven’t gotten a checkup, mainly because all of us have been way too busy with our jobs and other priorities
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
If my persona, Luca, ever appeared in Smash Bros., these are the facts:
  1. His running animation would be similar to Isabelle’s.
  2. Much like Mewtwo, his back-aerial lets him use his tails to smack enemies with (each one deals small damage for a total of three hits if connecting successfully)
  3. On Luca’s stage (which is a Tokyo-like city), there’s a circle on the bottom of the map; depending on the fighter he’s up against, one of his best friends Emma or Jack, will randomly stand in the background. If Luca goes to the circle and presses the side taunt three times (which has him wave to the friend, replacing the usual side taunt), a conversation will kick in, similar to Snake’s codecs or Palutena’s Guidance. (this does not happen on Battlefield or Omega versions of the map) (I’m currently brainstorming what he’ll say about all the Ultimate fighters, including DLC)
  4. His Final Smash lets him call on his ancestors, which grant him full power (and all nine tails) and he fires a massive laser beam horizontally (similar to Palutena’s “Mega Laser”). Once the beam is spent, he goes back to having three tails like normal.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
My inheritance is the house I am living in right now. Though my parents want me to have a sort of trust monitary thing. Yet, I feel it should go to my sister.
So long as I have a house suitable for my craft I am satisfied. Currently I pay rent until it falls into my name.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Here’s a sitcom idea: The focus is a crew on a space ship, and all of them are different alien species pretending to human and don’t realize the others are also aliens. There is one human, but they already know they’re the only one and is trying to make sure the others don’t realize that. Basically reverse Among Us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide