Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Dirty Bit
I used to, but I walked a lot more, stopped snacking at night (drinking lots of water to trick my tummy) and looking more at the “sodium” content on nutrition labels. I’m still pudgy (I will have to add sit-ups to my daily routine) but on the plus side, I’m hardly out of breath when I walk for a couple miles each day.
2014: 240 lbs.
2023: 190 lbs.
Very nice. I was 260 last year before being in the 180s this year (Was in the 170s in July before I binged again). I personally recommend phasing out sit-ups and just focusing more on walking, though. Turns out that sit-ups aren’t as reliable as they used to be as an exercise.
LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
When you have food allergies you don’t think of your weight. Although I fast unintentionall for one of two extremes. Either I am with it 90 to nothing on a project or I am fighting depression.
Dirty Bit
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Dirty Bit
How do I get abs then? And don’t suggest I go to a gym or eat more veggies. 🤮
Whether you go to the gym or not is up to you. Anyone on the Internet can tell you that abs are made in the kitchen, not sit-ups. Veggies are important, but if you’re adamant on not doing so, then consider more protein.
Dirty Bit

That's him, officer
Nothing. Like I said, they’re not as reliable as they used to be. In fact, there’s increased risk of long-term back damage to consider. That, and spot reduction based on specific exercises is a myth. That’s why I just focused more on pushups, leg lifts (Both on weekdays after morning stretches) and low-intensity cardio on the form of half-hour to hourly walks daily.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I’ve thought about it, and I’ve decided…
…to create another OC, a half-tanuki like how I’m a half-kitsune.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide