Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I don’t want to come in here but anywhere else to go. I started watching Gargoyles on Disney + and I was thinking. What if they had a character that could pass for a Gargoyle but wasn’t one at all. Some sort of half-dragon would probably be best.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Background Human  
Very funny.

I was thinking more like me being your average guy with the inexplicably attractive wife, at least two kids (one of them a trouble maker,) an average job that somehow allows me to provide for them for less than $15/hour, somehow able to afford a 4-bedroom house, and a wacky adventure at least once a week with no bad consequences whatsoever the next week.
Background Pony #6A81
I wish my life was more like a sitcom.
I sometimes feel like mine is. Except I was cast as one of the infrequently appearing side characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide