Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

LeoNero
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Look for the gummy bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos, and extras
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

#boycottnintendo
bit of funny literary history: in the modern day people are worried about people passing of their work as their own. But in olden times popular authors had to worry about other authors passing off their own work as theirs.
Background Pony #7424
Here we have our love triangle: the good boi you’ve grown up with or the bad boi with a heart of gold-
I pick the good boi.
Wait arent you gonna at least consider-
Why would I pick some emo with an unstable mind and questionable ethics over a childhood friend who is actually nice?
But but the drama!
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I had a neat dream last night. It was a show that was about androids about transformer size (the old cartoon ones I mean), but instead of transforming most of them are feminine. Also the show was doing a betrayal arc where one member reprograms a mechanical leviathan in their digital pipeline between locations and awakens her elite companions to create a virus and kill all organics (they’re on Earth and the group has humans hanging out with them, like the earlier mentioned cartoon). She is stopped my the Pinkie tech wiz android who the leviathan knocked into a portal instead of eating because it knew her and didn’t want to kill her, and said Pinkie bot went ballistic at the traitor (both for the betrayal of their friendship and reprogramming her fishy friend to kill her) and deleted the unfinished virus, while the rest of the group were able to take down the elite bots because said bots were programmed as islands and didn’t understand friendly fire, attacking each other since their program was to retaliate without question.
Buttlord Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Protects Butters
Out of things I’m scared of, height is still the most powerful. Had a dream where I see someone fall from a high place in a tourist attraction. It’s such a simple thing but the idea of falling from somewhere high up is terrifying.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Fun fact about Inside Out.
I got to meet the psychologists that they hired to help work on the movie.
They were at an APS conference I was presenting at the year the movie came out. Got to sit and talk to Dacher Keltner about the research that went into it.
They were quite proud of their work and of how the movie turned out.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Morning
Puts down can of Red Bull How much is this?
£1.49 sir
I’ve got 50 P Sets down coin on counter fuck you, bye! Walks out
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide