Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Just Wayne
An even more funny thing is that one of the serial killers mentioned in that video, a crackhead from the 90’s who strangled women, sold one of his art pieces on an online auction and got fat stacks from it. He also got money from pencil sketches and even a hair sample so I must be doing something wrong.
There’s also this little thing called serial killer obsession because there are fangirls who wants to get into Jeffrey Dahmer’s pants
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
I had an entire movie recommended to me and it wasn’t taken down from copyright. The fact that those stay up while music reviews with even a few seconds of a song snippet get deleted for copyright is BS.
@♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
He once did a piece featuring Pogo and the Seven Dwarves.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Sonata Dusk - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Oh noooooo my favorite drama action series every 8:00 PM has ended. ;(
Now I’m gonna have a lot of hard time adjusting my TV schedules because I’ve been in this show for 8 months.
But on the good news, they’re potentially gonna have a season 2 because the post credits scene ended in a cliff hanger. The question is when will that next season start filming.
It was an awesome show and finale.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Sonata Dusk - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Bro, must defo be hilarious as an actor/actress that plays villain role to receive hate mails and threats from unknown people because of how cruel their character is to the main character on a series. 😂
Means they’re actually doing an incredible job at acting.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Birb
I subscribe to a philosopher (in the sense of literal subscription he’s on youtube) who puts foreword the idea (prepare for philosophy jargon) that popular culture dictates the reality of our episteme instead of elites and academics. for a while now we’ve been in the pop paradigme, where the mindset is that instead of striving for a utopian future we’re more focused on enjoying the now. he further subdivides the pop paradigm into three subcategories. the hollywood age 1920-1950, the rock and roll era 1950-2006, and the computer age 2006-now.
also within these subcategories are more subcategories and this meme is a perfect representation of the subdivisions in the computer age.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Glass Sight's My Bae💙
@BlitztheDragon
I was only 5 when Dancing Baby first dropped onto the scene, so I don’t remember that much of it personally. However, I was all in for Hamster Dance, Badger Badger, Star Wars Kid and All Your Base, and discovered Homestar Runner in 2004. I also enjoyed the original Peanut Butter Jelly Time flash animation, but I feel the meme died when Family Guy referenced it
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@phoenixacezero
He was Bin Laden’s right hand man:
Anyway, I was around for all this stuff. First joined the “Internet” fad in the late 90s, back when 56k modems and local ISPs roamed the earth. Kinda weird seeing Homestar Runner lumped in with Dancing Baby–almost feels like the memes that predate Flash should be off in their own little “prehistoric” era.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide