Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

It’s soo sad that we really have lost touch on making memes in the present era.
This whole charade peaked at Rage Era until we slowly descend and rapidly fell with Post-Irony.
Posted Report
Andyxdr
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Glowin' up!
Motivational quote I just came up with. I’m not sure if I’m the first person who said it or something similar, though:
“If you have no role models, become one yourself.”
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

So Typhoon Gaemi (Carina) is more devastating and deadlier to us than Taiwan despite being directly hit.
34 deaths over only 9 deaths in Taiwan. 7 million dollars were lost than only 1.6 million in Taiwan.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Honestly, Sneako using the Ava situation to crusade against the people who called him out is dumb. Basically there was some evidence that Ava Kris Tyson from MrBeast might have groomed minors but it’s a bit muddy, but there was plenty that they were a creep base on things like buying and framing art from Shadman that could be seen in an old MrBbeast video (which is blurred and/or censored in videos talking about it because it’s a typical Shadman piece). Sneako used this to claim that commentary channels like Moist had a very different energy than when Dr. Disrespect was outed for the same thing because they wanted to stay on MrBeast’s good side. What Sneako is ignoring is that these channels were hesitant to call Doc a creep since the only source was someone who has been tangling this for quite awhile, and while Doc’s responses weren’t good, they weren’t enough to make the commentary channels say he’s a pedo. That was until Doc admitted to it a day later, which made things very clear. Ava never admitted to that, so they had to shift through the evidence instead of just using what was gifted to them. Same problem, different evidence. It’s also “funny” that Sneako is now against what Ava likely did even though weeks before, he was in the “mental maturity should be enough ;)” camp.
Posted Report
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I’m glad that I tend to want to watch smaller youtubers it seems like the bigger the channel the more crazy drama they get into or at least crazy drama I hear about.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It was my understanding that “grooming” is a stretch, but that back in the day Ava was indeed close with Shadman (then again several other YouTubers were as well because of the prevalent internet culture normalizing the “Haha edgy loli artist” angle), and she had private conversations with a minor making graphic sex jokes that I would definitely consider inappropriate for an adult to be saying to a minor.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@BlitztheDragon
Yeah. Even if there was no grooming, graphic sex jokes with a minor is not a good look. Also I think Ava streamed themselves visiting Shadman’s site according to Oompaville’s video.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I’m just glad that instead of trying to tie this to her being trans (outside the usual suspects and the assholes who think this means it’s okay to misgender her now, when it isn’t), the broader internet is instead putting big YouTubers in general under scrutiny for how they interact with their underage audience. That’s the right place to be looking imo.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@BlitztheDragon
Yeah. It does go the other way around in some cases, sadly. Like when Muta made a video on Keffals and their questionable past, Keffals used being trans as a shield against accusations and a weapon to try to paint those who look into her actions and lies as just being transphobic.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Keffals is a racist sack of crap. It’s cool she spearheaded getting Kiwifarms kicked off of Cloudflare and all, but I lost all respect for her from that after she on-stream decided she wanted to try to create racial conflict in the queer community using sockpuppet accounts, creating her own and encouraging her fans to do the same.
Can’t say I don’t know enough about the Catboy Ranch allegations to comment on them though.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I did the stupidest thing and ordered a 20 piece saucy nuggs meal (Spicy Ghost Chili Pepper) and two hot sammies from a different restaurant.
I did this because I got a free gallon of chocolate milk. So worth it…
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide