Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Valerie Shimmerwing
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Slavery used to have a purpose in punishing criminals and detaining foreigners during the Neolithic Period when ecumenes were established for the first time, after which ideas of hereditary criminality and degeneracy sprouted without definite justification for less than ten thousand years, sometimes developing the branch of indentured servitude and other forms of “slavery”, with some groups–such as the 1492-1502 voyages into the Carribeans and Haiti led by Christopher Columbus, when his crew were having doubts about the legitimacy of slavery, of enslaving the Native Americans, toward which Columbus and others argued God granted them the right to do whatever they wanted with the land, its resources, and its inhabitants, which was probably the result of cognitive dissonance or Columbus’s lying–having doubts, making up stories out of cognitive dissonance, of disbelief with the unmorality of slavery, until after representative democracy was established as a form of government, centuries after, upon which new moralities were realized.

Slavery, then, no longer felt necessary, especially in the face of technological improvements, but what must be noted is that it continued for so long because of ignorance of history, of people taking its profitability for granted, which can be prevented if one was taught the theoretical origins of slavery as most were able to figure and its historical downfall around the world.

Frankly, I would remove the statues, so that those with old, unmoral compasses would not think their views are being honoured and that no one later on would think about going back to such a foreign country, but only know in words, where beliefs are at their most vulnerable.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I love how even centrists are going full Alex jones claiming “there is something fishy about the driver in Charlottesville”  
Next they will be ranting about chemicals in the water

And the other centrists are blaming the Left for the existence of Nazis because that’s what rational people do, we all know that Nazis never existed until Leftists existed /s
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Commune  
to put in a way that you will understand. The resurgence of white identitarianism is a reaction to the bashing of white people. Its not a surprise to see people blaming far left ideologues for this resurgence since they actively want white people either as 2nd class citizens or gone from the planet.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@Shirani  
I do not take Jordan Peterson seriously as he can’t tell the difference between Postmodernism and Neomarxism  
He also has no idea what those words mean either

@Shirani  
Yes the one person who believes that white people are entirely evil is representative of the whole Left  
You do realise that movement like Black Lives Matter rally not against white people but against police brutality and the actual oppression of poor black people by the state  
And all Feminists are asking for is to have media to be more inclusive to people who aren’t white or straight or male
Chilly Pepper
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Tea Drinker
Some people let their uniforms go to their heads, whether police, military, business, or religious institutions. I don’t it as a white vs. black issue, I see it as a power issue.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Thanotos Omega  
Wanting white people to become a minority in their countries and give up what they have for “reparations” and flog themselves for things they themselves didn’t do must be totes fine…/s
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
@Shirani

We don’t want white people to be second-class citizens.

We just want everyone else to stop being second-class citizens. It is possible for everyone to be treated fairly. Equality isn’t a zero-sum game where somebody has to lose.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
Well, Trump finally condemned the Nazis by name. It was like pulling teeth, but he finally did it. Let that be a lesson, alt-right Trumpers: he will turn on everyone eventually… everyone except his schmoopy.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Human  
… Why did you make it sound like condemning Nazis as a bad thing? This should be praised, not insulted. If it was anyone else, the reaction would be different.

That’s bias, yo.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide