Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Latecomer  
Yeah, and why don’t we judge a killer for killing? Once it happens, guess what, too late, it already happened. Only thing left is desire for punishment or vengance, however much good that does.
Background Pony #D0E9
@Latecomer  
Then you judge all peer groups I just talked about - from kindergarden to school to workplaces to family - on a few phrases I have said and nothing else, and in particularly not on their behaviour. Like clockwork.
Background Pony #D0E9
@Latecomer  
Nah, I think I am fine. I can live with having friends who drew a swastika when they were 6, or held some objectionable opinion towards foreigners when they were 12. People aren’t perfect, some do dumb things, you and me both probably did too. Doesn’t mean we don’t deserve someone else’s company.
Background Pony #02F1
@vit  
There’s a reason why the slippery slope is a fallacy.
And a tiring, overused one at this point.

Seriously, this site has had more warnings about slippery slopes lately than the Himalayas in an ice storm.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Biden (and the DNC) topped Trump in fundraising for a second month in a row.

It was record breaking the first time a challenger outspent an incumbent in a summer raiser month, doing it twice in a row is nothing short of astounding. More over, around 68% of the donors were new small-donors, which represents a record showing of attracting new blood at the mid point of an election cycle.

Trump still has an incumbent cash advantage, but if Biden keeps this up then Trump may go into November with the smallest gap between a challenger and incumbent in recent history.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Latecomer

Biden has a surprising amount going for him right now. He has the most resilient polling numbers of any candidate in modern history, blowing Clinton’s out of the water. He has a significantly larger small donor pool. He has more crossover support with donors and PACs than any challenger has ever had (Lincoln Project, 43 Alumni for Biden, Conservatives for Biden being three major PACs). And he has higher fravoribility than Trump (and Clinton), actually managing to do what Clinton never could and crest 50% across the party factions.\

@MagpulPony

Biden has accomplished several things Clinton never could. She never polled above the margin of error in the swing states, she had a much smaller donor pool, she had almost no party cross-over support, she never reached a 50% inter-party threshold, and she never managed to get above the water in favorability.

Your orange fuck-boy cannot ignore political gravity forever. He is not a god, and eventually reality ensues.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide