Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Sky funeral
Brb stealing from Goku for refusing to do inventory, therefore he will never catch his shrink and misreport inventories to his creditors
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Double post.
In another response to the labor shortages, even the CDC had revised their recommended quarantine length. By shortening them.
Covid cases has surged in response to Omicron Persie-8, and now the federal administration meant to “Control” and “Prevent” diseases are saying “GET BACK TO WORK!”
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Triple post.
Another week, another reveal about Trump’s attempted coup. This time from news a year old but somehow never got brought up: GOP House Rep Louie Gohmert actually sued Mike Pence for not trying to overturn the election results.
Like. A sitting GOP Representative straight up filed a lawsuit against the GOP Vice President for not preventing democracy. It was a part of that powerpoint presentation where the GOP had planned to force a constitutional crisis to weasel their way into keeping Trump president even after he lost the election, and this traitor got pissy because Pence wouldn’t initiate Stage 1.
The GOP as a party are traitors.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger

Gallusposting since 2019
Corrupt attitudes by Republican and evangelical politicians (whether by starving the poor or propping up fascist donors and QAnon), whataboutism, obsession with party politics than actually governing, and denial of social ills and the Jan 6 Coup, are why I don’t ever trust the Repubs anymore.
But considering that the Democrats are corporate shills who do little for the poor, I hope a leftist party would emerge and burn the US to the ground. Maybe they might actually help the poor, but if they instead slide into fanaticism, that shows the poor mentality of American society today.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

It continues to remain a longshot due to how thoroughly Americans are indoctrinated with a Cold War mentality, to the point that we exclusively have a center-right and far-right party to choose from. However, that’s starting to change in some places. Whether it’ll change fast enough to head off the GOP turning America into a fake democracy a la Rus remains to be seen.
The surge in labor organizing activity is giving me a sliver of hope.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Absolutely not! They are worse than the Republicans, but I still hate both. It is that I consider the Republican rugged individualism attitude to be disgusting for supporting poverty, and inspiring parents everywhere to force their children to become pained, frustrated workers.
The communists would do something like that under a worse standard, complete with restrictions to ordinary people to force obedience to the Party.
We should have something like Europe or Norway, where people would still have a bit of support - not lazing around. I will never allow a Marxist or tankie-style empire as my ideal society.
By the way, are you a Republican? I am neither a Dem, Rep, leftie, or anything, just independent and Malaysian.
Or do you think the Republican Party is the only thing stopping the US from becoming the Soviet Union?
Background Pony #829D
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Stalinism had as much to do with communism as current day Xi Jinping-Maoism: just propaganda.
People tossing around what happened in the USSR or the PRC to say why “communism” is bad is as stupid as people using the DPRK or DRC as examples of why “democracy” is bad.
Background Pony #829D
is remaining silent being dishonest now?
Yes?
“The IRS asking people to report gains from illegal activities violates the 5th amendment!” is one hell of a dumb take.
Background Pony #829D
@Goku Black
Shit bro, I didn’t realize tax forms were a criminal case.
You can, like, continue to be a criminal (apparently you’re pro-theft, idk), then in the weird event the IRS decides to open a case against you, continue to do nothing because an audit alone isn’t a criminal case, and then if they bring up charges, plead the fifth when asked where the shit you stole came from.
This is a very weird hill for you to die on.
Background Pony #01F8
Communism on a large scale will always result in oppression and death. It’s a failed joke of an ideology. Marx’s basic assumptions around value was wrong.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Better to be a demsoc, because at least the people will have the rights to build their own future by themselves and together, with a lot of freedoms of them and a government that has their back.
With no more corporate tyranny to stop them either, and no personality cult and jargon to rob them of their culture.
Background Pony #01F8
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I would agree that demsoc is better then communism, but I think capitalism is better then both. You mentioned being more like Norway, that is a capitalist country.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide