Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
To be real though, they don’t have many other options.
Now is the time to start grooming the 2024 runner. Either Biden announces his reelection bid, or it’s time he and his colleagues start talking up his replacement. And best options now are either the current VP or the only other household name voters now.
Contrast that with the Republicans. Everyone knew Trump was going to try again after he lost. Besides him there were mumblings of either Ted Cruz, Tucker Carlson or Ron DeSantis. Names everyone already know. Tucker dropped after he realized just how much racism he would have to give up to be president, and Cruz dropped when it became clear that Trump wasn’t going to jail so he would run again. Both of which contrasts DeSantis, who’s been beaconing he wants to be president ever since he won governorship back in 2019.
So yeah. Dems have 2 years to normalize their 2024 candidate, while Republicans already have spent 4 and 5 years prepping Trump and DeSantis.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Of course it would likely be the same story with Biden thanks to him going against the rail unions. No union may support him now.
Posted Report
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I see this bumper sticker that says “Fuck Biden, and Fuck you for voting for him”
This just advertises that they can’t speak politically like an adult, the government probably throws out their vote too, they’re just trailer trash.
I don’t really know how to compare Biden to any other president though, they all have had vastly different circumstances.
Posted Report
Background Pony #5A3A
I’m blaming Biden’s handling of the rail workers’s strike for this one.
That’s ridiculous. Rail companies have spent almost a full decade lobbying against stronger safety regulations and blocking improvements that could have prevented this.
The sequence of events began a decade ago in the wake of a major uptick in derailments of trains carrying crude oil and hazardous chemicals, including a New Jersey train crash that leaked the same toxic chemical as in Ohio.
In response, the Obama administration in 2014 proposed improving safety regulations for trains carrying petroleum and other hazardous materials. However, after industry pressure, the final measure ended up narrowly focused on the transport of crude oil and exempting trains carrying many other combustible materials, including the chemical involved in this weekend’s disaster.
And that’s not even mentioning the complicity of the previous administration in rolling back what little protection the Obama administration did manage to mandate.
Not that Trump’s involvement should be a surprise at this point. Gutting safety regulations was one of the big goals of his administration.
[The] government in 2016 proposed requiring that new heavy trucks have potentially life-saving software that would electronically limit speeds. But now, like many other safety rules in the works before President Donald Trump took office, it has been delayed indefinitely by the Transportation Department as part of a sweeping retreat from regulations that the president says slow the economy.
An Associated Press review of the department’s rulemaking activities in Trump’s first year in office shows at least a dozen safety rules that were under development or already adopted have been repealed, withdrawn, delayed or put on the back burner. In most cases, those rules are opposed by powerful industries. And the political appointees running the agencies that write the rules often come from the industries they regulate.
The point being, you don’t have to like how Biden handled the strike, but blaming him for an end product he essentially inherited (like so many other terrible things) really just lets the people who really deserve to be criticized for this off the hook. Again.
Posted Report
Background Pony #7918
It is not exactly a muddy season there yet, or at least not the muddiest. Frost stabilizes the ground. You get rasputitsa when it starts getting warmer. Though it is likely it will get muddy soon enough.
Posted Report
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Dustcan
Dumb loud bitch should be grateful (regular) Americans don’t consider shooting at every problem they have a viable solution.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A group of hackers from Belarus apparently exposed the fact that Putin has an entire agency of minders whose sole purpose is to protect his image from insults.
And that calling him a “bald dwarf” is a particularly vexing insult to his ego.
Which means I shall forever more refer to Putin as “Bimpot the Bald Dwarf”.
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Vivace
Middle school is too early to learn about the Holocaust, then tell me about all the fucked up things I learned from Elementary school like learning about the horrific treatment of Natives, assassinations of world leaders, 9/11 and all the countless mass shootings
The only person with an agenda here is you(speaking to the person in the Twitter reply)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide