Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #6E29
Possibly hot take: Bush is worse than Trump. We’re STILL feeling the consequences of a lot of GWB’s actions.
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
The 2008 recession
Allowing the assault rifle ban to expire in 2004
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Dustcan
If DeSantis became President, the first thing he’d probably do is ban the Democrats from running in elections. Isn’t he trying to do that in Florida already?
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Possibly hot take: Bush is worse than Trump. We’re STILL feeling the consequences of a lot of GWB’s actions.
The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
The 2008 recession
Allowing the assault rifle ban to expire in 2004
And yet he hasn’t been tried for crimes of aggression.
Background Pony #6E29
With the recently indicted Attorney General ADMITTING to rejecting 2.5 MILLION mail-in ballot applications, I don’t know why we’re not pressuring the DOJ to investigate the 2022 Texas election.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
What will it take for the GOP voter base to finally reconsider their loyalty similar to how the Pro-Brexit saps finally started regretting their decision?
Background Pony #F6E5
@Ciaran
Even I’m trying to find that info that OP stated, and nothing is coming up. I even had to type in ‘Texas voter ballots tossed 2020’ and nothing comes up on my end. They’re talking nonsense at this point.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
“If we’d lost Harris County—Trump won by 620,000 votes in Texas. Harris County mail-in ballots that they wanted to send out were 2.5 million, those were all illegal and we were able to stop every one of them,” Paxton told former Trump adviser Steve Bannon during the latter’s War Room podcast on Friday.
“Had we not done that, we would have been in the very same situation—we would’ve been on Election Day, I was watching on election night and I knew, when I saw what was happening in these other states, that that would’ve been Texas. We would’ve been in the same boat. We would’ve been one of those battleground states that they were counting votes in Harris County for three days and Donald Trump would’ve lost the election,” the Republican official said.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan
So they weren’t “rejected”, they weren’t mailed out in the first place.
Not allowing them to be sent out might be a crime, but there’s no proof that changed the election results. Most or even all of the people those were going to be sent to could have voted in other ways.
I mean, hell. I didn’t get my mail in ballot in that election either, so I just went to the town hall (literally a church) and voted like normal.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide