Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra
You’re supposed to be committing crimes in GTA. It’s fictional.
Violent games don’t make bad people, but it can attract them.
A grown ass cop should be able to come home and shoot a cop in a videogame just because it’s shocking adult entertainment. It’s also societal commentary if you want to get into it.
I would like to see games explore beyond all the violence more sure, avoiding how is always ‘an enemy’ but this isn’t a matter of morals, it’s a matter of art.
Elon Musk is just a prick. He’s trying to jerk off old people while pretending to be ‘with it’. He’s always looking for a moral high ground because he knows he sucks.
Ps he spends 2000$ on clothes to look like he spends 100$ on clothes. What happened to rich people dressing nice?
His memes are shit. Atleast Zucc doesn’t pretend to be a primate.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zaknel
I don’t care about the franchise myself, but Musk is going on a high horse about it for no good reason. And according to Moist, Ian is straight up lying since he has multiple videos playing GTA 6.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Double post.
After much speculation and inquiring, it appears that the investigation into PizzaGaetz will be reopened.
Depending on how it goes House Republicans might lose their majority come next year.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A state judge in Texas has ordered that a woman who was suing the state to be allowed to have an abortion can go ahead and get one, putting an emergency injunction in place blocking the state from prosecuting her.
The woman is 20 weeks pregnant, but the fetus was diagnosed with Trisome 21. A majority of infants with this disorder die within days of being born, 90% die within a year, and 99% die within 3.
Moreover, the woman is having symptoms of a type of placental rupture that can cause problems such as sepsis, and lead to infertility and even death.
The state tried to block her from getting an abortion because, in Ken Paxton’s words, her “condition” was not severe enough.
I recall a certain someone in this thread that swore up and down that shit like this wouldn’t happen if Roe was overturned.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Since 2018, the nonprofit GiveDirectly has been pilot-testing various Universal Basic Income (UBI) programs in Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda. Yesterday, they published a report on the early results of the programs after the first two years.
It’s an interesting read, and it gives me some satisfaction to note that not only has the “DISINCENTIVE TO WORK” claim not materialized, but the opposite is happening, with the poor becoming more productive and even entrepreneurial.
Assuming everything is true as presented, this is promising data for the efficacy of just giving poor people the damn money.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Unemployment ticked down in November, going from an expected 3.9 to 3.7%, wages also grew faster than expected, rising 0.4% from an expected 0.3%.
Labor force participation ticked up .1% to 62.8% from 62.7%.
Inflation rates are cooling unevenly, with the “deep south” seeing the slowest cooldown, followed by the Midwest.
The dollar is strengthing against the benchmark, despite efforts of hostile nations to spark divestment.
The US economy continues to show incredible resilience and strength.
The odds of a rate cut in Spring have dropped, however, as the jobs report is likely stronger than the fed would prefer.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #D4C8
Wow, it’s almost like there are different people in that group with different personalities and experiences and intentions. Almost as if these are real human beings, persons, and not monolithic caricatures to be used as cheap punching bags.
You know, just like how not everyone in Alabama fucks their cousin and not every straight man viciously wants to beat their wife with a sock full of oranges.
Background Pony #8139
Biden could have picked Letitia James or Dana Nessel for Attorney General. Someone who know show to deal with fascists.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
An update on this.
The Supreme Court in Texas put a stay this order, effectively freezing her out of care until they rule.
This is the world the anti-woman crusaders are salivating for. A world where women have to go beg in front of a court of men to get basic medical care.
It’s the christofascist wet dream.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
@Zincy
I wonder how all the Female GOP voters are feeling about this.
“nAh, ThEy’Ll LeT mE gEt An AbOrTiOn SiNcE i’M oNe Of ThE gOoD oNeS!!!”
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

You’re not too far off to how “pro-life” women operate. Many of them have gotten abortions at some point and their rationale is “well I can cancel that one out by preventing x other women from getting abortions!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide