Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #D717
@BlitztheDragon
I swear, this better be a sobering thought for those “I’m not voting Biden because of how he’s handling the situation in Gaza” folks. Not to mention Project 2025 ready to shove it’s foot up their ass if the wrinkly orange Cheeto gets back in.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Update on Kansas City shooting
Wasn’t some terror act or something. It was 2 dumbfucks that got into a verbal argument and started shooting at each other… in the crowd. 2 juveniles were also charged for gun crimes during it.
I can’t believe he isn’t being charged with the 20 injuries, just the murder and a few other things.
Pastor says he’d condone rape
I hope he goes to hell sooner than later. The far right is starting to go masked off more and more.
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
So apparently back in September of 2022 the OHCHR released a report in which… well, the document speaks for itself:
Investigating cases related to sexual and gender-based violence present specific challenges. The Commission has found that some Russian Federation soldiers committed such crimes. These acts amounted to different types of violations of rights, including sexual violence, torture, and cruel and inhuman treatment. There are examples of cases where relatives were forced to witness the crimes. In the cases we have investigated, the age of victims of sexual and gendered-based violence ranged from four to 82 years.
The Commission has documented cases in which children have been raped, tortured, and unlawfully confined. Children have also been killed and injured in indiscriminate attacks with explosive weapons. The exposure to repeated explosions, crimes, forced displacement and separation from family members deeply affected their well-being and mental health.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@lonewolf
“I know the Bible says it’s a sin, but why would I need to follow the rules? I’m the one telling others how to live their lives, not the one being told! Now get on my dick before I damn you for not doing what blasphemer tells you!”
@omeggga
I know war is fucked, but that’s way too much no matter what! Child abuse is never justifiable!
Background Pony #966E
From what I know about Navalny, he was still a Russian imperialist (with some other unpleasant beliefs like antisemitism). So if he took power, he could have fought corruption, tune the oppression of dissidents down a tad, trick the West into thinking that Russia is on a way to being a normal democratic country, take steps towards fixing the economy… And then still try to get all of Russia’s neighbors under its influence and to weaken and divide the West by spreading misinformation and hatred.
So maybe it’s for the best that Putin is still ruling, as he will rather drive Russia into the ground than give up power. Maybe when Russia hits the bottom, Russians will finally understand that dictators are not to be trusted, that trying to subjugate everyone only makes them your enemy, and that Russia should become a normal, democratic, peaceful country.
What does it mean that Russia will reach the bottom? You can be more specific, but it’s somehow vague.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #966E
When people start getting conscripted in Moscow and St. Petersburg, normal people in their office jobs and college studies. When the war stops being something happening on TV. When companies and factories shut down because too many people have been drafted or made to work manufacturing weapons.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Initial jobless claims unexpectedly fell in the week over week rating, and jobless claims overall fell in 43 states.
The job market and overall economy are still quite strong.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Remember how Republicans had been hounding Hunter Biden and his father over supposed bribes Hunter has been getting? Well it turns out that the key witness behind the entire investigation has now been arrested under both lying to the FBI about it and for ties to Russian informants.
As if by sheer coincidence, we swear Republicans being involved with Russian agents again wasn’t bad enough, but they managed to slap Hunter with criminal charges on illegally owning a gun and commiting tax fraud only because of this investigation. Which means, thanks to the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree Doctrine, Hunter is likely to get off free on those things.
GG for the GQP! In their desperation to levy false crimes on Hunter, they managed to shield his actual crimes.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Apologies for the double post, but the House Freedom Caucus has published a letter in which they threaten to trigger a government shutdown unless a list of demanded policies gets implemented along with the budget. These policies include defunding Planned Parenthood, banning DEI programs, and restrictions on access to gender-affirming healthcare and trans students’ access to sports - up to defunding children’s hospitals that offer the former.
Congress has until March 8 to avert a shutdown. Looks like Repubs are going to try to hold Americans’ economic well-being hostage to get them to support anti-trans policy.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Oh yeah, I’m going to be loud as Hell about this wherever feasible.
Also since we’re on the subject I wanna correct an earlier post I made. I erroneously identified Nex Benedict as a member of the Cherokee nation. They were actually of the Choctaw nation. And to update Commune, while the media has not been covering their gender identity and heritage extensively yet, the Native furries I follow have all been referring to Nex as two spirit, so I will do the same.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The tree of liberty must at times be watered with blood. And I swear I’m ready to get my watering can all nice and filled with lots of fascist claret.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide