Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ohhhhh okay. I forgot about that. Gotta love some of the quirks of gubernatorial elections. For all the ones that have fallen in line behind consecutive terms (either unlimited or a limit of two), there’s still the quirky state out there.
Heck, I’m on the team creating a Hearts of Iron IV alt-history submod set in 1962-1978 that models the federal government in detail and also touches upon gubernatorial elections, and it’s been a helluva trip seeing how many Southern states in particular had hard single term limits.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I think I just found my favorite quote to sum up why a lot of Republican voters are fucking morons.
From CNN.
“Ken Carly, 65: A Republican, Carly said he will not support Biden in the upcoming election and will most likely vote for Trump.
“I’m not happy with the current situation,” he said.
When asked what he is unhappy with, Carly noted that Democrats have accused Trump of committing crimes and referred to the multiple criminal indictments that have been filed against the former president.
“I will not be voting for Biden … because Democrats are very issue-oriented about the way they present their issues. It’s always against the other side,” he said.”
His entire argument is that people are being mean to his suga daddy. That’s it, that’s his platform. He’s “unhappy” about a nebulous “situation” and people are being mean to Trump.
These people are fucking retarded I swear.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fox News and far-right propaganda outlets have effectively perfected a doublethink narrative in which it’s possible to frame a subject as being a positive or a negative not on it’s own merits, but according to whom it’s applied to.
The fascist party does it? Law and order!
The opposition does it? Now that is fascism!
Facts don’t matter, only loyalty to the party does.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Reminds me of the recent interview with Chaya Raichik, the person behind the Libs of Tiktok twitter account.
Among the myriad of other things that shows she’s just not all there upstairs, she repeatedly insisted that she “believes in truth” (sic) and “we are a nation of truth” (also sic).
She’s a major Trump supporter by the way. And this sentiment is shared by many Republican voters as a study showed they believe Trump more than their families, religious leaders, or even their lying eyes.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

For real.
Not to mention it was a painting honoring an asshole colonizer. All the western gentiles in Balfour’s time pushing for Zionism seldom had Jews’ best interests at heart, and it had more to do with getting the Jews out of their own countries.
I wonder how mad the people upset about Balfour’s portrait were when Confederate statues came down? My guess would be “very.”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Since Trump is all but assuredly the Republican nominee, he will now begin to receive low level classified intelligence per tradition.
He’s still being prosecuted for his handling of the last classified intelligence he received.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra
The thing that bugs me about an act of vandalism like this is it has all the political force of a mass shooter’s manifesto. That is, it doesn’t demonstrate anything more than one person’s admittedly strongly held opinion. Riots are destructive, sure, but they also demonstrate widespread discontent, of the sort that makes politicians stand up and take notice. This is just… one guy, whose vote can be cancelled out by a single Israeli immigrant.
It doesn’t even work as a terroristic threat, because, I mean, how many portraits of Lord Balfour are out there for him to fuck up? At least the climate people pick targets that aren’t obviously constrained by their symbolic value. (And there are no end of Confederate statues for the people who want to knock those down.)
Poison Trail
Non-Fungible Trixie -

How hilarious would it be for him to get fed deliberately spoofed information only to have it on record that Russian intelligence acted in kind right afterwards.
“KGB agents force entry into boobytrapped house in search of supposed US safehouse, entire city block gets obliterated”.
Background Pony #65B3
Dems need to win back the House and keep the Senate.
That way, even if Trump wins, they can at least minimize the damage he can do.
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
@Background Pony #65B3
That will make the reps more hawkish if they win back the house in 2026, but I agree on principle.
EDIT Seems they passed some of the budget these past few days. Hope if dems get senate and house majority that they can make it so that speakers of both houses can present a bill to congress regardless of majority.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There was an interesting milestone nestled in some otherwise standard polling data from Ipsos.
Trump has reached 60% disapproval for the first time in Ipsos polling since 2020.
Biden didn’t fair all that much better with 54%, but hitting 60 is notable because it requires a majority and usual a plurality across party lines.
Again, polling reliability has become…questionable over the last few years. But Ipsos has been pretty consistent.
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I remembered the Rat City experiment or whatever it was called (the one where people’s conclusion was that people needed conflict to stay sane or something), and I realized that wouldn’t happen to us since we already have controlled conflict in the form of video games, online debates, and the life. We have more tools than the rats ever could to avoid eating each other.
The Smiling Pony
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Meanlucario
Universe 25 - Behavioral Sink
It should be noted that the rats didn’t just not have conflict (in the form of predators or resource acquisition), they had nothing to do; no toys, nothing to explore, nowhere to go. They were effectively in worse conditions than maximum security prisoners, from birth to death.
Background Pony #1F81
This Ramadan, Jordan Peterson decides to have a totally normal Twitter take
Please take your pills Jordan
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide