Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Fox News has figured it out guys. The war in Ukraine isn’t for possible geopolitical reasons or the more likely reason of Putin suffering from roid rage and Tiny Dick Sydrome. No it’s because, and I kid you not, Greta Thunberg!
KATIE PAVLICH (CO-HOST): Greg, isn’t this the reason we are in this situation in the first place, because they can’t get themselves off of Russian oil because European countries and the United States are fine with – they say we’re not gonna drill here, but we’ll still get oil from somewhere else.
GREG GUTFELD (CO-HOST): I’ve been waiting for this segment for days. This is the irony of letting children like Greta Thunberg take up shelf space in your brain. Think about all of the adults that took her opinion over the – over the progress made in fracking or drilling or the necessity of coal in nearly every country. But – you know – no, no, no no. “How dare you?” Remember that! “How dare you?” We all sat there, oh, maybe she’ll drop solar panels down into Kyiv to save people. It’s not going to happen.
China and Russia must have been laughing at us when we were allowed to be lectured on world affairs by a 14-year-old. Oil is a world affair, energy is a world affair, fuel’s a world affair. We got to wake up, we also got to get back into the nuclear world – the anti-nuke ideology put us in a hole for many decades. It’s probably the greenest fuel that we will ever see. The sooner we get back to nuclear, the sooner we – we were almost energy independent, remember the good old days?
It’s a sad day when I have to give Tucker Carlson credit. But that snake saw where the winds were blowing and shifted his rhetoric a few days ago. But Greg Gutfeld is such a legit actual moron he still is openly simping for his Vladdy Daddy, and mixing in his waking terror of a 14yo while he does it.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Dustcan
FOX NEWS really can not shut the fuck up soon enough, these morons would cream their panties if an asteroid cracked the planet in two so long as they could claim it was the left’s fault and get one last “own the libs” quip in before hellfire vaporized them.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Kept hearing from russian simps that ukrainian neonazis are finding this an opportunity to go out in droves and pour into big cities to throw hands with the russians (while harassing minorities and being neonazis in general)
I say, sure? Is this a “Let them fight” kinda situation?
Possible innocent collateral damage but what can you expect from a fight between them?
Background Pony #D17B
@Kazapsky
Is that what’s happening? I genuinely don’t know (The video link on the site was broken so I can’t see it). The quote snip there seems to be a discussion on the energy policy between Europe (specifically Germany) and Russia. It doesn’t look like he is blaming Greta at all.
Background Pony #D17B
@Kazapsky
I actually found the context, they were discussing a comment from the White House about how Europeans are now realizing they need to reduce their reliance on Russian oil. The context isn’t blaming Greta for the war in Ukraine, but instead pointing out how earlier energy policies (Germany closing nuclear power plants) has left a dependence on Russian imports, which puts these countries in a hard spot around sanctioning these imports.
Don’t just believe whatever some site posts.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
I say, sure? Is this a “Let them fight” kinda situation?
Possible innocent collateral damage but what can you expect from a fight between them?
no, it’s a “kill every last one like it’s wolfinstine” situation.
Background Pony #7F4F
@igotnopicks
Zelensky would at most try and use dirty bombs, but that’s assuming he’s evil or an unhinged psychopath. He’s not Putin.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Commune
These are the guys I was talking about. The guys who harass greeks preventing them from leaving or being racists in general.
Idk if they’re civilians with guns or a military unit.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Dense snow and cloud cover expected over eastern Ukraine for the next few days.
Possibly a brief respite from Russian air attacks.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
What horrifies me is that the Russian Government is allowing their Military to destroy civilian infrastructure in Ukraine, shows that Putin and his fascist oligarchs are desperate to take over Ukraine.
EDIT: I know there are some suggesting we should send in NATO troops into Ukraine, but you can’t risk that without option without nuclear hellfire raining down on the world.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
“Baghdad Bob” Lavrov: “Russia has many friends.”
Russia’s friends: Belarus, Syria, North Korea, and Eritrea*.
The UN has something called a “Uniting for Peace” resolution. If the Security Council isn’t doing its job because one or more permanent members are abusing their veto power, the General Assembly can take action on its own by a two-thirds vote. For those of you keeping score at home, 141 out of 193 is 73%, well above that threshold. And that’s without counting abstentions and absences.
* Fun fact: Eritrea has been ruled by the same guy since 1991, is infamous for its human rights abuses, and according to Reporters Sans Frontières, somehow has less press freedom than North Korea.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In the latest ‘I swear Ukraine is just trolling at this point’ news, Ukraine’s tax services have announced that citizens don’t have to declare captured Russian munitions or tanks on their income.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide