Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #EF4B
[https://teathattast.tumblr.com/image/174632368425](I’ll just link his twitter shitpost instead.)
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
You think I’m a fanboy because I think his Tesla posts are stupid, as opposed to him being evil.
You say that as if the two are mutually exclusive (and places like 4chan’s /pol/ have already proven they’re not).
You also ignore the aforementioned allegations of anti-union behavior and fostering of a racist environment on his workplaces.
@Background Pony #EF4B
That’s how links work (not that the thing linked has any relevance on what we said).
Background Pony #EF4B
@Ereiam
I don’t know Elon’s position on unions, I am personally neutral on unions and if someone does oppose unions I don’t see them as evil for it. As for the racist environment, what happened their was wrong, still isn’t proof that Elon is therefore evil or racist. Obviously something can and should be done better, but the assumption that it means Elon is a bad man is a big stretch.
Thanks for the link though, I know how to link links, that last post must have been a typo, I have never linked images here though. Not sure why it wasn’t accepting that one.
Background Pony #EF4B
That link does have relevance though in that my point is Musk is a shitposter. It is relevant due to his state of mind, their is a difference between a dumb post made because he likes to make dumb posts, and a sinister post made to manipulate stocks to make money.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dustcan
Which ones? The bigger my list of reasons to not trust Elon, the better.
Buried but I just got back. This article talks about it.
The worst part is supposedly, calculations on the fine he would have to pay (he won’t) on for this violation is such a fraction of the profit he made on the stocks that it’s the equivalent of what the average household pays on McDonald’s fries.
Backgroundpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Elon Musk tries to buy Twitter and suddenly everyone tries to defend this cesspool. XD
Let him buy,
let the people abbandon the plattform over it
let him either fix or burn it
let it die
Background Pony #1F81
@Backgroundpony
No one here is defending Twitter.
Everyone is saying that they don’t trust him to run the website becuase there is a high chance he’d make it worse if he does own it.
Background Pony #EF4B
@Backgroundpony
I think it could still get worse, but at this point it getting worse just isn’t a big deal since it’s already bad. Elon possibly buying it just gives some hope it can get better.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@silbasa
I don’t give a flying s##t if something like that “technically” is legal. It’s still incredibly disgusting, and it would be breaking the rules of pretty much any website you go to.
If you honestly can’t handle the idea that being racist/bigoted is something that shouldn’t be tolerated, then you really have no place in trying to defend free speech. All you’ve done here is prove my point.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide