Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
This is why I worry the most. Old people running everything. They are no longer afraid of death or the destruction of the planet. They will put away money for their sons and daughters, with no regard for the planet their children are living on. They where born before the age of information, before the worldly kind of nihilism Gen Z offers. They don’t think about the planet, because their eyes are set on the pearly gates, the great sing-a-long in the sky.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
A lot of these old people are check collectors that don’t produce anything useful for the planet. They need to be removed from the political and financial circle, and placed in the medical circle. Oh wait, they gutted meso american tradition and combined the financial and medical circle, even though they don’t deserve money. RIP
Background Pony #1F81
Trump made a video on Truth Social complaining about the “Communist Democrats” arresting him and how the whole thing is a “scam” made by the Deep State, then finished it off by shilling T-shirts with his mugshot on it
it’s funny how the Right (and Trump) are trying to spin this to make him some badass outlaw rebel with the “Never Surrender” phrase, even though he literally did surrender himself to the police.
Background Pony #1F81
A 12 year old boy called Jaiden Rodriquez recently got suspended from his school in Colorado Spring after he was found to have had the “Don’t Tread On Me” flag stitched to his school backpack. He’s now considered the new “folk hero” by the Conservative crowd for going up against the “woke communist school system” after the school board ruled that he would be allowed to wear it.
He’s now been interviewed by several Far-Right figures such as Benny Johnson and Charlie Kirk becuase of this.
Call me old fashioned but i miss when kids used to decorate their bags with stuff like Star Wars or Harry Potter, and not go around spouting out whatever political views their parents have. He should have kids around his own age, not be supported by a bunchof grown “anti-woke” grifters/politicians in their 40s, its sad
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Vitaly Melnikov, one of Russia’s top rocket scientists involved with the Luna 25 program, has died after “”“accidentally””” eating poison mushrooms.
Failure is not an option under Putler’s watch.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Pony #1F81
>considered the new “folk hero” by the Conservative crowd for going up against the “woke communist school system”
>the school board ruled that he would be allowed to wear it
Sounds like a pretty conservative board if not conservative school
>interviewed by several Far-Right figures such as Benny Johnson and Charlie Kirk becuase of this.
Public grooming
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
Frankly, he looks better in the mugshot than he does in that pic of him selling the mugshot.
The man does not photograph well these days.
@Background Pony #1F81
For fuck’s sake, it’s Colorado Springs. The Evangelical Mecca. The last Democrat they voted for was Lyndon M.F. Johnson. It’s about as un-woke as you can get.
Maybe the teacher just didn’t want Edgelord McGee disrupting the class with regurgitated Joe Roganisms.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In other “rightwing parent vs school” news, a California school district has agreed to an out of court settlement to a lawsuit brought by the mother of a trans student, whom she claims was “secretly convinced” by the school that she is bisexual and trans. The settlement involves a pretty hefty payout to the mother.
While I understand why the school settled, this is going to set a TERRIBLE precedent and further embolden the bigots and their narrative that “schools are run by perverts grooming your kids.” We can expect more lawsuits in the future, methinks.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Dank Brandon continues to have chill. His administration is now recommending that marijuana be reclassified ad a schedule 1 drug to a schedule 3 drug, which apparently is a bid deal and brings it one step closer to decriminalization.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The propaganda hits above its weight due to the cultural fetishization of the sanctity of private property. All the news has to do to get the masses to oppose change is to roll b-roll footage of the same burning car a few times.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #4550
@IWTCIEM
Try visiting Russia, North Korea, or one of the more dictatorship Middle Eastern countries (I forget which has has a death penalty for showing skin) and say that again. The fact that Trump is on trial and even got a mugshot shows we aren’t in a hopeless dystopia (unless your idea of a “hopeless dystopia” means that there are loud idiots, some in power. In that case, I’m pretty certain that every government in human history counts as a hopeless dystopia).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide