Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Global warming is happening regardless. If affects everyone, even if not equally, so acting as if it’s not your problem is delusional at best and selfish at worst. We’re all in this together and everyone ought to do their part. Sadly, many among the wealthy (i.e. those with the biggest carbon footprint) simply don’t care and because of that, the less fortunate have taken a harmful attitude of “If they don’t care, why should I?” (doesn’t help when carbon-friendly alternatives are also more expensive/less convenient).
@Meanlucario
They often conflate criticism of Israel, no matter how justified, with actual anti-semitism.
Background Pony #1D40
@BlitztheDragon
Hmm, maybe through the leftist content they associated you with the Soviet Union? (Which at some point was best buddies with Nazi Germany.)
It’s hard to tell, we can only guess.
Background Pony #F6E5
@The Smiling Pony
You are aware it isn’t democratic, right? If it was, the people would’ve been able to vote for other candidates, but they are forced to vote for the same dude over and over again. Heck, they have political camps for opposition opponents, too. In addition, it’s a one party rule. All they have is the Workers’ Party of Korea that rules over them with an iron fist.
Seriously, do you even bother doing any ounce of research that isn’t related to the United States?
Just like what Background Human said, it’s only North Korea, not all of Korea. North and South Korea are operating differently.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Background Pony #F6E5
An Internet adage, named after Nathan Poe — a Christian Forums user who was involved in flame wars against creationists back in 2005 —, that states that any sarcasm or parody making fun of extreme or stupid opinions that doesn’t clearly identify itself as such may be mistaken for the real deal (and conversely, any sufficiently extremist or stupid statement may be taken as parodic).
Background Pony #F6E5
Had to look this up, and wow. This is all new to me. In fact, when it comes to this Nathan Poe, is this dude some predator? By the time I typed in his name, he did some messed up stuff. This just makes me disgusted.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Saw a thread full of Redditors defending police officers shooting a pregnant woman to death because she drove her car a few inches in a parking lot with a police officer blocking her car
“But muh car deadly weapon!”
All she did was drive a few centimetres with a cop in front of her(while she was in a parking space might I add) and apparently that justified pulling the gun(and mind you she was hemmed in by two police officers with one holding his hand on her the top of her windshield, it was a very aggressive position the officers took and one that could’ve shook her nerves and maybe made her move the car a few centimetres in front, not that it would’ve justified even if she wasn’t)
Not to mention I saw the footage, the cop could’ve very easily pulled out of the way of her car, there was no need for a gun and no need for a gun to be shot
But she was a black woman so alas
Background Pony #F6E5
@Ereiam
Oh, alright. But still. Seeing what Google gave me caught me completely off guard on the basis of the name itself.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

So that reintroduced Kids Online Safety Act (KOSA) is advancing. Unlike last time, it now has the support of several Democrats and President Biden. Worse, LGBTQ groups such as GLAAD, GLSEN, and PFLAG have quietly dropped their opposition to the bill. Internal memos from these orgs cite “meaningful conversations from key allies” as their motive for officially being “neutral” on the bill, even as Senator Marsha Blackburn and the Heritage Foundation have explicitly stated that they intend to use this bill to “protect kids” from information about transgender people.
Edited to add: The Electronic Freedom Foundation did a pretty good job running down how KOSA is an expansive online censorship bill. It additionally will empower state Attorneys General to sue any social media platform for exposing children to material the government decides is “harmful” to their “mental health.” Many are already chomping at the bit to use KOSA as a means to strip LGBTQ content from social media, as it’s “harmful to children.” Some opponents have also noted that rightwing supporters of the bill have used “critical race theory” as another example of material they consider harmful to children’s mental heal (presumably operating on that “making them ashamed to be white” talking point).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide