Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The tragicomic tale of a down-on-his-luck Texan who reinvented himself as a renegade war hero in a fake Russian republic took an unexpected turn this week when he was allegedly abducted by Russian troops—after apparently being accused of being a CIA spy.
Russell Bentley, also known as “Texas,” is perhaps the last person one would expect to have pulled off cunning spycraft for the nearly 10 years he’s been living among Russian fighters in Ukraine’s occupied Donetsk region. A Dallas native with a conviction on drug charges back home, Bentley briefly seized international headlines back in 2014 when he was spotted in a cowboy hat with Russian fighters and spewing Kremlin propaganda about “Nazis” in Ukraine. He obtained Russian citizenship in 2020 after remodeling himself as a combat-vet-turned-“journalist” for Kremlin-controlled media.
News of his disappearance earlier this month largely went under the radar until his wife, Lyudmila Bentley, went public Tuesday with claims he’d been snatched and taken hostage by Russian troops.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@SleepySteve
It says “nearly ten years,” so I’ll guess that this was back when we thought Russia was the manliest country in the world, and figured it was a safe place for a “manly man” as this guy.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Zincy
Frankly I don’t think any media should be banned, regardless of how bigoted it may be
I can ensure you this has nothing to do with me listening to Peste Noire’s L’Ordure à l’état Pur(it absolutely does)
@BlitztheDragon
Honestly I don’t really see a point at getting mad at people who bought the game and considering them bigots or abetting bigots
I don’t consider people who listen to Burzum on Spotify as Nazi supporters even if they are giving (literal) pennies to Varg Vikernes
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Commune
I can’t agree with that. Things that offers nothing but toxic lies doesn’t deserve to be in circulation (or in the very least a digital format where its community noted out the ass).
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Meanlucario
I guess I’m talking about entertainment media here, for explicit racist shit with no other value then yeah I agree
But man, there are genuinely some media out there that are both incredibly racist while having brilliant elements to them(like the aforementioned Peste Noire)
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

As I said earlier, the ONLY ones who bought the game that I personally got mad at were the ones who did it, announced they did it, and then insisted they were trans allies and demanded they continue to be treated as such. And there were a LOT of those.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@The Smiling Pony
I was gonna ask “how in the blue gumball fuck does a former president not know something like that,” but then I remembered this is Trump we’re talking about.
If some bootleg version of the Bible told him that Burger King was the spawn of Satan, he’d probably believe it.
Background Pony #FAA3
@The Smiling Pony
I was gonna ask “how in the blue gumball fuck does a former president not know something like that,” but then I remembered this is Trump we’re talking about.
If some bootleg version of the Bible told him that Burger King was the spawn of Satan, he’d probably believe it.
Now come on, that’s just ridiculous. Trump would never read a Bible.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@The Smiling Pony
Now come on, that’s just ridiculous. Trump would never read.
fixed that for ya.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Biden is gaining ground on Trump in Florida.
Trump is still leading, but his double digit lead is dropping into the high single digits.
Normally this wouldn’t matter, but that abortion ballot initiative changes the game.
Odds are still against him, but if Biden wins Florida it will be 100% because of that.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
I still think Florida is Safe Trump, because no one who has seen the 2022 results - not to mention the population trends of reactionary boomers moving to the state and the desolate condition of the Florida Dems - believes the state is still competitive. It would have to take a gargantuan leftward shift to get it back to 2008/2012 levels.
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Act like a howler monkey unable to be subtle about being a Russian asset, don’t be shocked to be labelled as one. Feels like it should go without saying, but hey, sometimes you really just gotta go for the throat when it comes to bad actors going masks off.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I love how the media still wanks Trump.
Per Politico.
“But Biden’s margins are far slimmer — or nonexistent — among other key demographics. He’s just 6 percentage points ahead of Trump among likely voters who are young men, according to the poll, and just 3 points ahead among white voters. When it comes to young people without college degrees, Biden and Trump are in a dead heat.”
This is presented as Trump cutting into Biden’s edges, as it’s in an article about how Biden’s edge with younger voters is smaller than previously.
But notice something, that poll showed Biden in the lead with white voters and tied for younger voters without a college degree.
Trump led in both of those groups in 2016 and 2020. But this article frames this as a Biden problem, because the gap is slow narrow…despite showing Biden actually doing better than 2020.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide