Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

That’s my point, in a moment when they blew a ton of money on Trump’s legal fees and Harris is erasing the fundraising advantage they had earlier in the spring and summer, they can’t really afford to play defense in Texas and Florida.
Posted Report
Poison Trail
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

See, the problem with calling Republicans what they truly are is that they’re the ones with the messaging apparatus sinking billions into right-wing propaganda campaigns. You’d think that on paper giving a fascist the time of the day would disarm them into submission, but one of the very first thing they learn as a result of becoming a fascist is that words don’t matter anymore. Fascism by definition twists the rules and norms in any way or shape possible to always end up on top of an argument no matter what.
Right on cue, the perfect example. “My Dear Leader isn’t a fascist, my opponent is! Look at all those buzzwords that totally make sense! LOOOOOOOL!”. This is the level of discussion you’re dealing with, and when it comes to putting your words against a fascist’s, theirs are the ones being amplified by the vast majority of media outlets and social media websites.
This also applies to elected representatives, nobody wants to have their words taken out of context by complicit outlets and used to sabotage their campaign. The most ignorant dumbfucks on the Republican side, though? They get to go on committees and spew their garbage through official channels with minimal fact checking due to the sheer metric volume of bullshit they’re pushing out.
So yeah, to put it simply, as much as we’d like to see Democrats go on the offensive, they’re playing with a handicap against a stacked deck.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
JD Vance is needs to shut up.
He says that people that are single need to pay more in taxes than that of people that are married and have kids.
Don’t forget about his childless cat ladies comments.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
If there’s one thing you can thank Stephen Crowder for, it’s that his feud with Ben Shabibo’s Daily Liar proved the accusations that the entire Conservative media sphere is astroturfed AF.
Like, dear God. If you asked to work 3 hours a day, 4 days a week to get paid 5 million across 40 years then you can tell me to say anything in favor of the big business and I’ll never stop saying it.
But these reich-wing sluts are paid so well that 50 million across 4 years is considered an insult. They think it’s slave labor to be paid that low!
A reminder that Project 2025 wants to get rid of child tax credit.
So people with children will be paying more as well.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1D40
For people in this thread who hate AI, but refuse to even consider alternatives to Twitter, this PSA from Electronic Frontier Foundation is for you: https://mastodon.social/@eff/112854087331741455
Still on X? Without notice, X has opted all users into training its “Grok” AI Model. To turn off this setting and stop your “posts, interactions, inputs, and results” from being used for training and fine-tuning Grok, visit https://x.com/settings/grok_settings and uncheck the checkbox.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

If you’re a registered Democrat in Texas, go check your voter registration ASAP. Dems on social media are claiming their registration is being suspended without warning or notice for having “outdated information” when that is not the case.
Posted Report
Magic Nova
Sunburst - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Needs more Starburst
@Dustcan
As terrifying as this already is, now imagine if another Republican administration came on that was like Trump but without the short attention span. With a series of long term plans and agendas and the determination to see them done. With brains…
Posted Report
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean he’s not wrong about that one thing. Oct 7 was the worst atrocity to happen to Jews since the Holocaust.
Nah the real ghoulish thing was him vomiting the usual Israeli propaganda and simultaneously slandering protesters while trying to goad the US into a conflict with Iran.
Posted Report
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dude’s reeeeeeeally damn confident for a guy who has almost completely diplomatically isolated his little settler colony. Probably thinks US goodwill will be infinite, OR that Trump will be in office to support him come November.
Posted Report
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

When were these photos taken?
If they really were taken after the shooting event at his rally, then this would suggest to me that it may very well have been at least partially staged. By “partially” I mean that the part with a guy with a gun trying to shoot Drumpf was real but the bleeding ear itself may have been rigged with the expectation that should there be an attempt at an assassination, Drumpf would immediately squeeze a ketchup packet and smear it on his ear to make it look like he got shot for the sole purpose of garnering sympathy.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@MethidMan
I mean, the bullet barely grazed him, I don’t think there was anything indicating it was more than a “papercut”. I don’t think Trump would have the presence of mind within the few seconds it all happened to try to fake anything, though he may have inadvertently made the bleeding worse just by touching his ear.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Harris campaign organized an open Zoom call to discuss women’s issues. They expected around 2 to 3000.
They got 160,000 and had to open multiple lobbies.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide