The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

DanielTepesKraus
Greatest Poster in the Board -
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
Ladies, Gentleman, and SocDev. I am proud to present the BEST ragequit of Derpibooru ever:

full  
Now go to the image it was posted on (Explicit and incest), take a moment to savor the image in and of itself, and then read the comments that built up to this ragequit.
someguy111

@Ebalosus  
I don’t find that cringy or funny. That’s just sad. I feel sorry for him; finding a place you enjoy and getting attached to it only to feel unwelcome and feeling it’s best to leave, that’s gotta be awful. I’ve been down that road many times so I can relate.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@someguy111

No, it’s funny and/or cringy. Why? Because if you read his reasoning, you will see that it has precisely nothing to do with the ostensible reason for this site even existing. He left because of his perception of our supposed right-wing political persuasion. I find that both funny (since it’s obviously wrong), and cringe-inducing (because of how petty a reason that is to leave).

It would be like me leaving the Mass Effect fandom, not because of their insistence that Bioware fucked up ME3, or how “brilliant” their writing is because “duh! Indoctrination Theory!”, or how the My Little Extended Cut DLC: Contrivance is Space Magic™ supposedly fixed everything; but because I perceived them to be lefty-liberal SJW types.
ParagonCommander
Thread Starter -  Super Smash Bros General Thread

Absent Tactician
@someguy111 would be like me leaving the Mass Effect fandom, not because of their insistence that Bioware fucked up ME3, or how “brilliant” their writing is because “duh! Indoctrination Theory!”, or how the My Little Extended Cut DLC: Contrivance is Space Magic™ supposedly fixed everything; but because I perceived them to be lefty-liberal SJW types.

You need to let it go man…
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - Was more equal than the rest of the people during the event and did the only smart thing: wasn't there :^)

will return
@Ebalosus  
Huh. I always wondered what happened to Zennistrad. Both were cringeworthy, but Zenni’s was more in a pathetic kind of way while ELHE’s was more amusing. After reading that I got this wonderful imaginary mental image of him sitting at his computer, scrolling through those comments, quaking with frustration and unchecked privilege and with spaghetti pouring from his pockets and cd drive, until finally enough was enough and he put us horrible sexist pigs right in our place.
DanielTepesKraus
GREEN - TALK TO ME

will return
@liamwhite1  
That admin interface makes me wonder what fiendish devices you have blacked out and what sinister purpose they serve.

It begins on a dark interface… where a dark device waits… with a dark purpose…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide