The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@Background Pony #4A46

yeah it is funny how she wonders why people call her by her Jerry name and not her preferred name. Because of crap like that in which it has to her way or no one is happy. It would also explain why she seems unable to understand how iconic things work since one time she asked why the Master Sword in Wind Waker isn’t a Cutlass.
Jas

here is a Peet related reblog from Falcon Edge Wolf.

hauntedyouthwonderland asked:
So MAP did his next chapter of his confessions and mentioned how Josh apologized to you in his response video to you. Thoughts?
lily-peet answered:
…What? I mean even putting aside the fact that most of the stuff in that video is complete nonsense, why the fuck would anyone apologize to someone they think is abusing them?
What fucking sense does that make? Is this some really flimsy attempt to look like the better person to people who aren’t going to bother double-checking anything?
I just… something’s wrong with that boy. Seriously.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So I’ve yet to watch Josh’s video about Peet, and I’m not sure when I’ll have the time to… Can someone sum up for me what Josh called her out on (And I mean specific things, not just Peet’s general BS)?
Background Pony #92D1
@Jarkes

Josh just responded to all the shit lily said to him, Ink Rose, and Conservatives. There are also bits from his friends giving their two cents.
deactivated612ceb

@Jarkes  
There’s a shit-ton of readable links in his video, even though some are broken, but I can give you the gist of it.

Josh said that he broke off his relationship with his ‘abuser’, People are wondering who it was, Jerry apologetically says it was him. Literally a day later, Jerry starts to insult him behind his back, calling him a neo-nazi, saying he should die, et cetera.  
Jerry’s posts devolve into Kill all republicans because they’re obviously trying to kill you!!  
Jerry picked on Ink Rose, telling his fans to spam her with lesbian fanart of her and KP, just because Ink didn’t like a certain lesbian ship.  
Also Ink Rose is a closeted lesbian because reasons  
Jerry made a video, Guard Break, which he said was a video criticizing military bronies (I think), but the video ended up becoming an attack on Josh, as Josh and several other people pointed out, the message of the video would have fallen apart if everything about Josh was taken out.

There’s plenty more, but… watch the video.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Jarkes
There’s a shit-ton of readable links in his video, even though some are broken, but I can give you the gist of it.
Josh said that he broke off his relationship with his ‘abuser’, People are wondering who it was, Jerry apologetically says it was him. Literally a day later, Jerry starts to insult him behind his back, calling him a neo-nazi, saying he should die, et cetera.
Jerry’s posts devolve into Kill all republicans because they’re obviously trying to kill you!!
Jerry picked on Ink Rose, telling his fans to spam her with lesbian fanart of her and KP, just because Ink didn’t like a certain lesbian ship.
Also Ink Rose is a closeted lesbian because reasons
Jerry made a video, Guard Break, which he said was a video criticizing military bronies (I think), but the video ended up becoming an attack on Josh, as Josh and several other people pointed out, the message of the video would have fallen apart if everything about Josh was taken out.
There’s plenty more, but… watch the video.

Should I also mention the infamous line Josh repeats Lily saying?

The one that eventually is slowed down and closes up to Peet’s stupid ugly sona?
Vortaxonus

@JaeD53  
Here’s some kiwi quote:  
“You know, the whole quote my characters in my fan-fiction, always stuck out as something so petty and stupid to me. He’s just retyping or pasting what he wrote a while back of a story that was just bad. All his characters were people with huge amount of power and did what THEY see fit and was the gods to everyone. Not only did this made them look like bad guys, even though Jerry tried tries to make them the good guys, but this made any challenges to them into nothing. In every political talk in this bad story, Ryder always comes out on top and there’s never nuance in there, you guys guess where I’m going with this. Also his story is not even that popular at all, even the dying mlp fan base doesn’t see this story as nothing, the only fans he got is his small and declining one at that. I can safely say that the cringe fan fiction is more enjoyable then Jerry sorry, cause at least you can get some laughs. He’s quoting his own work that’s not that special, badly written, his personal book in fiction, and has no notary at all. He thinks people care, and while some will do, his stories are just trash. Sorry for the sperging.

Another is his Disney thing and yeah, he’s wrong again, people care about the other POC characters back then, and Jerry trying to hard again to beat reality. The school thing is stupid since Jerry school life in elementary is different to current ones. They still teach slavery, is just that there in different order and what if that was just your school. There so many variables for this to be reason to complain, but Jerry can make anything look problematic, right guys.(WHY)”

“The big thing with Jerry’s “writing” is that, no matter how much he swears up and down that they’re not based on him, they totally are just massive wank-fests to his opinions and beliefs. From what I can gather, were his Valkyrie OC’s ever a legitimate thing, they would not last long before people would get sick of them. They’re petty, self-righteous to a fault with no penchant for discussion or tolerance of those they deem unworthy, they have stupidly specific powers so that only Jerry himself can figure out to defeat them, they’re downright ugly to look at due to their mish-mash barbarian/knight/colorific designs (yeah who’d have thunk that grunge armor looks terrible with human versions of colorful ponies with friendship magic.), and they primarily exist to simply BE “better” for no discernible reason other than “because”.

They’ve slain Gods before because “why not”, Lord Ryder himself destroys universes(?) for really petty reasons, and they make people lesser than them suffer for quite random associations rather than actually making use of resources or people. I remember reading that they made the lands of one of their enemies entirely uninhabitable and it was written off as a good thing because they hated the people living there. There’s no purpose or point other for Jerry to point his characters in the direction of something he hates and “””“metaphorically”””” have them destroy them. And hey, if people call him and his characters out on their terrible writing and decisions, well hey, they’re uber-tier powerful so Jerry can just create and expy of those that complain and have them destroy them out of some exceptionally autistic catharsis for himself.

They’re politically correct, however, which completely clashes with anything that has been established and is completely and totally worthless to them as characters. They’re so grandiose and knowledgeable and see other human beings as their lesser simply because of a status they hold for reasons, yet they take the time out of their schedule to make sure they don’t misgender people and use proper pronouns? People that they legit look down upon, on the same level as feral animals and that they’re so willing to wipe off the face of the planet they’ve done it before? Ok, that’s completely inconsistent with what’s been presented.

The fact that they have opinions on PC at all is ridiculous to comprehend. If Jerry was so concerned about their “equality” opinions on mortals, shouldn’t they see them all as equally capable of being failures that they’ve repeatedly stated they see them as?

Jerry’s characters are the very definition of contrived bullshit. They’re not charming or fun. They exist solely to be wank-material for Jerry’s ego, and if they were ever an actual product of a franchise that ever wanted to be successful, they’d fall under the chopping block for Scrappies so fast that the creators themselves would punch themselves for thinking up such a bullshit idea.

The biggest fault among all of his Valkyrie ideas is that, even when they’re wrong or take a loss, it’s either with grace or “win in the end/bigger picture” mary-sue bullshit that only heightens their holier than thou EVERYTHING. Jerry also like to brag about diversity, but they’re all virtually the same characters with different small personality quirks. They all have the same goals, have the same aspirations and desires as their “Lord” (coincidentally, it’s the one character Jerry identifies as; Lord Ryder), and any time one of them differentiates from this, it’s treated as folly and used to show just how “correct” they are. Ok. Their skin colors are different. Big whoop. They all metaphorically ride your (coughmalecough) OC’s dick who himself is a terrible character with no redeeming qualities.

These characters cannot function because Jerry doesn’t want them to. He wants them to succeed because, frankly and by “proxy” in his eyes, that means Jerry does too. He can deny thinking of himself as these characters all they want, but they are so obviously sock-puppets for the way Jerry sees the world that they could never be anything more than his ultimate power-fantasy.

No logical or sane writer would ever have their own written characters, with their own established personalities and back-story, would ever have an opinion to share on Donald Trump because, frankly, it dates the character and provides input on a perspective that they’ll never be influenced by. It’s just hugboxxing at that point.

And yet, there Jerry is, writing about how in his perfect world filled with his perfect ideals, Lord Ryder would have killed Donald Trump because it’s just so obvious that he’s the worst thing imaginable to God-like beings that have no qualms with speeches and masturbatory sessions on why humanity sucks and is too stupid to thrive without them.”

“My human trash, you hit the nail on that one. You said everything that was on my mind. Another thing I like to note, is that he tries to give advice about writing, and it’s just PC bull crap and bad advice. He even said to not write these perfected moral characters at all, but I know that a skill writer can make any idea work, if they do it right. And also he tells his young sheep to not write these problematic things, which is again limiting creative freedom to a potential author or writer that needs that. I have some stories ideas but I need to work on my writing a BUNCH, cause if ever released it on the internet, It’ll just be wrong.”
Jas

@CrassMetalHead

I was looking at The Last Alicorn’s Tumblr and was horrified at not only the questions that had been asked but the fact someone told Peet to show the world her wearing panties and Peet showing she is wearing panties. I know people had been doing awkward Tuesday but I thought Peet would have some standers
Background Pony #3AE3
@Jarkes

The only things Josh really apologized for was the way he announced he broke off “an abusive relationship” (he didn’t think even Lily deserved all the possible backlash just from the announcement, so he kept the name hidden but he in hindsight he thought he shouldn’t have said anything) and also being sorry if Josh genuinely hurt Lily in any way.
Vortaxonus

@JaeD53  
Who’s Chris-Chan.@Vortaxonus  
@JaeD53
“My human trash, you hit the nail on that one. You said everything that was on my mind. Another thing I like to note, is that he tries to give advice about writing, and it’s just PC bull crap and bad advice. He even said to not write these perfected moral characters at all, but I know that a skill writer can make any idea work, if they do it right. And also he tells his young sheep to not write these problematic things, which is again limiting creative freedom to a potential author or writer that needs that. I have some stories ideas but I need to work on my writing a BUNCH, cause if ever released it on the internet, It’ll just be wrong.”

In speaking of which, anybody with a detailed critique on Peet’s “advice”, and actual writing tips. This is partly becuase i’m an aspiring fanfiction writer, and currently working on a fanfic myself.
Background Pony #6FE7
@JaeD53  
Please excuse my language, (sorry lord)…Jesus fucking Christ why?! Just why would?! I am going to pour bleach on my eyes, just what the fuck?!
Background Pony #6FE7
@Jas  
If lastalicorn truest is a sockpuppet than Jerry asked himself to do this, what a sick motherfucker. If not than lastalicorn is as fucked in the head as Jerry, if not worse.
Background Pony #6FE7
@Vortaxonus  
Fat,wrote Sonichu, uses his autism as an excuse not to improve, doesn’t try to work, disturbingly became a tranny (sadly puts more effort than Jerry in looking like a woman even though it’s obvious he ain’t).
Background Pony #3AE3
@Vortaxonus

Don’t ever try to put something in for the sake of it. If you think an idea is cool, but you can’t seem to get it to work, then probably it’s not a good idea - but it’s possible you may need to try from a different angle. Likewise, if you add something in just because like for appeasement, it probably won’t be received well - hence terms like “tokenism” or “contrived.”

Like Peet’s “objection” to the no women in Battlefield 1 boils down to “screw your historical accuracy! Women are awesome!” - That’s the kind of person you should never listen to. There’s a difference between story elements that are good and elements that will only be liked.

It’s a learning process, but there’s a reason there are standards when it comes to quality: No matter your story, you have to have consistency and all that. That’s why there’s the idea of: “Any idea can work if you execute it well.”

For example: People like Peet will say “Don’t make rape jokes”, well I can easily spin that around and make it so a villain is making said jokes just to show how depraved they are.

Sometimes your vision and what you want may not execute that well in practice, and while at the end of the day it’s still your creative decision: Remember to think about how plausible/graspable that makes your story. Don’t listen to people like Peet who want to be appeased, try to find the right balance of your vision and what’s better for the story quality instead of people’s feelings. Remember what kind of story you want to have whether that be serious/campy or whatever, and see if your vision and execution can fall in line with that.

Above all else: It’s not just a matter of having elements in your story, it’s about how well those pieces actually work. An ugly looking car that functions is better than a shiny car that doesn’t work. But remember to try and at least make that car look inviting at the very least so you can hook people in.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide