The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vortaxonus

@Jas  
Can i point out that quoting qeorge carlin is a bad idea, since he’ll most likely not only disagree on almost everything, but would likely slap him in the face first chance he gets, AT BEST. EDIT: If he was still alive.  
Also, can someone protest against the abortion thing here, just as a response to this. Ya know, about responsibility and the whole child care payments by the husband or some shit.
deactivated612ceb

@Background Pony #4A46  
This is hilarious. Anyone who’s pro-life is automatically anti-women.

EVERYTHING’S ANTI-WOMEN, SHE’S ANTI-WOMEN, THEY’RE ANTI-WOMEN, YOU’RE ANTI-WOMEN!!!

If you play Bethesda games, you probably hate women. If you watch South Park, you’re probably anti-women. If you like the 4 male protags of FFXV, you probably hate women.
Jas

@JaeD53

speaking of Final Fantasy 15 when it was delayed a while back she accused the people complaining about the delay being part of GamerGate also speaking of FF 15 I can’t wait for her to complain about that mechanic woman from the game.
deactivated612ceb

@Background Pony #4A46  
He actually did it.

He actually took something unrelated to GG and mocked the movement for it.

Not even fucking Kotaku did that.

FFXV has been delayed for ten years, yes, but people got mad at the last delay because Square Enix made a big deal about late September being the definitive release date. I didn’t care because, hey, I’d rather a stable game, even if I had to wait a few months for it.

How, Jerry? How do you make that parallel? How are GG and FFXV related in the slightest? Furthermore, can you prove that the people who were upset about the delay were actually them ‘GADDAMN Reactionary goobergaters’, or just pissed off Square-Enix fans?
Osean-Kitty

De meows
@JaeD53  
No one knows why he does it. Maybe he just like to piss off people. But as I have said before, he will eventually piss off the wrong person and it WILL bite him in the ass, HARD.
Vortaxonus

@Jas  
“Well, @ask-keyframe and I were bored and she just explained to her the alignment chart, so we started to align some friends and known community members.  
Enjoy, discuss, create your own

Also - our fandom produces a surprisingly small amount of “bad guys”  
That seems about right.  
I’d be neutral good.  
theanypony But where is nickyvmlp Suppose to be?  
And @aeon-of-dreams is Chaotic evil? Nooo! I do not believe that. He’s a sweet heart.. Lies! Why must you tell these lies?!  
I’m neutral good.  
How is ILKPA not in an evil category?  
I can totally believe Dr. Wolf, Fin and Bliss being lawful good, Josh and Ink?  
They are Chaotic good AT MOST. Although to be fair, I tend to land in that area, as much as I try to be a goody two shoes, it just always finds a way to slip from my grasp.  
I find Josh to be in the lawful neutral, due to his slight ignorance. But also, lawful good characters have a small ignorance, but at least, they will try to solve themselves. So, yeah. I feel that josh is in the lawful neutral scene there. As for Lily, well, she won’t give a crap. Though, why is she considered evil of she is just telling the truth. Not in the most friendly, comfy way, but it’s still the truth.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide