The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

William Brady

@angrybrony

I never said they are and were. My point was on how a few of KP’s former staff members, like Event HoriXZ0n, don’t at all think that KP is only a genuinely good person who made a few mistakes, but instead someone who actually did some very shady stuff behind the scenes.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Derped  
Extra credits…

I’d sooner believe someone that told me be I can shoot myself in the foot and be complete fine if I drank a Vitamin water before hand, then anything out of their mouths…

Funny, Doesn’t Peet usually take that tactic?
William Brady

@William Brady
I’m not saying KP is completely innocent, I’m simply arguing that she’s not the monster or horrible person a lot of people were making her out to be.
From everything I’ve read and from everything I’ve seen of KP, I honestly believe she was simply unaware are the way her behavior was coming off to some period that she didn’t intend harm or offense.
She was simply a good person who made a few mistakes in the way she was treating members of her team, and when it was brought to her attention she apologized. And again if she was nearly as bad as some we’re trying to make her out to be she wouldn’t have a team right now.
At least it’s clear she has friends that were willing to forgive her mistakes and help her through a bad situation. Which is very much what the whole KP drama became, a bad situation that made her sick.

However, I never said that 4Chan and Horse News are and were credible sources. My point was on how a few of KP’s former staff members, like Event HoriXZ0n, don’t at all think that KP is only a genuinely good person who made a few mistakes, but instead someone who actually did some very shady stuff behind the scenes.
Jas

@Cyborg_pony

ehhhh I enjoy their extra history series at least they normally listen to the people who correct them there and

stuff along with mentioning the mistakes and errors they did. As for the subject of Peet yes she does wait to

long to talk about things. Like how in 2015 one of her first vidoes was talking about DWM and in 2014 I think she

did a video about the change that the Derpy aka Muffins cameo got from The Last Round Up
Jas

@Cyborg_pony

yeah Peet did like the change and my only issue with the Derpy change was the fact you knew Soccer parents

wouldn’t of complained about Derpy Hooves if her edit voice was the first one. I also think the name of that

Glass of Water episode was Eyes to The Wall. As for why Peet waits if I remember from a 3AM Ramble the reason she

doesn’t talk about drama as it happens was because it has to pass because then it can be reflected on. To me that

just meant “I don’t want to look like I am trying to leech of drama even though I start drama my self”
William Brady

@Cyborg_pony

Yes, except EVEN Josh, who was still her friend at the time, pointed out how the whole controversy before and after Hasbro changing Derpy’s (now Muffins) voice for that episode, was really stupid.

Yet Lily completely lacks any self-awareness, to such an extent that she to this day, thinks how Hasbro changing the voice there was entirely justified.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Jas  
TBH: the voice wasn’t that good, but to change it to a ditzy blonde was far worse.

the 100 episode special I felt was a spot-on Derpy.

A loveable goofball. That’s Derpy, and also the fandom for the most part, hated by people that want to misrepresent. Like Peet and Tinker and PP. Which we all know they’d all hang out farting in whine glasses.
William Brady

@Jas
TBH: the voice wasn’t that good, but to change it to a ditzy blonde was far worse.
the 100 episode special I felt was a spot-on Derpy.
A loveable goofball. That’s Derpy, and also the fandom for the most part, hated by people that want to misrepresent. Like Peet and Tinker and PP. Which we all know they’d all hang out farting in whine glasses.

But that still doesn’t address my argument for why Lily is wrong in why she still thinks the character’s voice change for that episode, is completely justified.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Cyborg_pony

I don’t even get WHY people got triggered by the Derpy voice.

She sounded FINE, and to be honest, adorable!

On the other hand, Jerry’s other reason he hated the Derpy voice was “WAAAAAH BRONIES GOT A CALL OUT IN THIS EPISODE, I HATE BRONIES BECAUSE NO FUN ALLOWED”.
Cyborg_pony

@CrassMetalHead  
Tinker is a manipulative ass that stole funds from a convention and got mad she got busted, and now hates the majority of the fandom along with PP, who also tries to scam fans with sob stories while being a callus A-hole towards anyone.
Jas

@CrassMetalHead

I think part of the reason people got ticked off as Derpy sounded a bit mental challenged during the first

showing and Rainbow Dash being her early seasons self was being very annoyed at Derpy ruining everything and of

course soccer parents where acting upset about this and SJW’s used this as a chance to get upset because a female

was show sounding slow.
William Brady

I’m curious, is there any source outside of the brony community that can actually debunk much of what Horse News posts about? Because Kiwi Farms for some reason, actually believes their reporting about ILoveKimPossibleAlot, and why she’s not a good person.
Jas

Here is Lily Peets In A Minute on All Bottled Up. It has Peet saying Starlight deserved being annoyed by Trixie, got annoyed by the song in it for some reason. Here is the description

This episode is like paying taxes. It sucks that we have this burden on us (Starlight) but it’s serving as the vessel for something good (Trixie) so I begrudgingly tolerate them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide