The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Background Pony #3AE3
@Derped

I know you warned us, but you could have at least marked it as NSFW. I thought it was another wall of text of Peet’s.
Jas

I’m bored so here have Mr. Enters Animated Atrocities episode 136 Two Minutes To Paradise [Committed] and for the

fun of it see if you can find things Lily Peet would nitpick to death or complain about to death seeing as Peet

seems to be wanting to talk about Mr. Enter now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_iGStsMq0U
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

@platinummanaxl  
I’m a bit confused with a second link.

Was there supposed to be some sort of image there or was the joke Lily was trying to make is that she was giving nothing that would spoiler her next Glass of Water? If there was supposed to be an image, I didn’t load up for me.
Background Pony #6203
@EquestrianScholar  
It was a video snippet of the next glass of water about KP. It was talking about how people believe Horse news is legitimate and not awful. They compared people thinking that to Josh saying ‘Even 8chan is helping me’

So basically Peet found yet another way to take a shot at Josh. I have to wonder what she wants from him. Does she want him to give her the same treatment and constantly attack her?
Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox
Wallet After Summer Sale -

For the first link he is referring to lack green anybody familiar with the youtuber in question as for the second link that was suppose to be a video but sadly archive.is site does not do well with Tumblr videos sorry about that
Background Pony #6203
That’s what the video was about anyway. I saw it on tumblr itself beforehand.
Jas

@William Brady

remember like Xain said in Josh’s video Xain apparently is also like Josh and is scared to call out people. After

all Xain made a knob post after people where saying how Peet used his art work with out his permission. Also some

people are really, really dumb.
William Brady

Because Xain is an idiot.

If he’s such an idiot, then why won’t Josh just fire him at this point?

After all, when I’ve acted like such an idiot admittedly, during my time in his Skype Patreon chat group, he kicked me out, and I’ve never been able to get into contact with him since then. Because if what you’re saying about Xain is true, then he wouldn’t still be one of Josh’s friends now.
Jas

here is someone talking about Peet.

https://the-e4b.tumblr.com/post/160593794845/peet-has-a-pretty-negative-opinion-of-amethyst-in

and for those that don’t want to click on the link here is a copy and paste.

Anonymous asked:
Peet has a pretty negative opinion of Amethyst in general if you watch some of her videos; mostly she doesn’t find self esteem issues very compelling and sees Amethyst’s weaknesses as stemming from her own laziness.
the-rumbles answered:
I got that vibe before when she talked about pacing, airing, updates and keeping your channels content fresh and I just sat there thinking about that “Not everyone is neurotypical, Susan!” cake. She is entirely right of course, as this is a grander scheme of things with entire organisations, but if in micro-view she dislikes Amy too for being “lazy”…we are getting to some point I am pretty sure she thinks of people who deal with issues as “lazy”.
And then actually have a joyful face about beating her up like ummmm
But she got going for her she addresses some good shit and I’ve heard she is pretty alone in that. I mean Bismuth. But alas, zit. No bud of mine.

yourchangelingoverlord
Well if you go over to the mlp fandom peet also hates the character pinkie pie as well she just hates happy characters yet fusses over a baby mutant with wings to big for her body.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide