The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

here is a Peet related archives from Kiwi Farms.

http://archive.is/O6oP1

http://archive.is/sA3sK

http://archive.is/Zw0WX

and here is what is in the 3rd archive link for those that do not want to click on it.

anonymous asked
How do you content with being an atheist when most atheists are drooling morons?

Atheism is extremely attractive to dipshits with a superiority complex because it’s an easy conversation to “win” and you can feel like a big smarty for doing it. There are far too many young adults who view “Not believing in God” as some kind of intellectual awakening, despite the fact that what they’ve essentially done is discover that Santa Claus isn’t real.
Congratulations, r/atheism. Your intellectual epiphany is on par with a nine year-old.
Of course, like any topic of discussion dominated by idiots, they inherently weaken it by poorly presenting their own arguments. My Uncle Jim loves to yammer on about kids with cancer as “proof” that God doesn’t exist. Both my parent refute this poorly (Rolling their eyes and going “Ugggggggggh!”) and he kept going on this for years until I spoke up and said that he hadn’t disproved the existence of God. All he had proven is that God is most definitely not the omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent creature that many people like to believe it is.
That’s one possibility stricken down, and it was the easiest possibility to strike down. There’s a philosophical quote about it: “Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.” My Uncle likes to think himself a true intellectual for this, but he’s just done the philosophical equivalent of “What’s 2+2” and he did it entirely by accident.
Of course, the whole discussion of “Does God exist” is a futile one because neither the existence or non-existence of God can be desicively proven without it actually coming down and showing itself. So the “debate” is little more than two idiots going “Yes he does! No he doesn’t! Yes he does! No he doesn’t!” over and over and over again.
There are people who believe in God with PhDs in major fields, while most of these Youtube Atheists think the wage gap is a myth. Who’s the real idiot in that picture?
I contend with being an atheist when most atheists are drooling morons by being better at it.
deactivated612ceb

@maverick159  
I’d call him Jerry because he likely doesn’t have the balls to physically assault someone out in the open for something as trivial as saying a word, just scream at them and call them a Nazi.

And if he does, then, assuming people haven’t already physically restrained him after his laughable attempt to attack the person, then the scrawny faggot can enjoy his charges of unwarranted physical assault.
Jas

@Ihhh

a while back Peet had played Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD and she was wondering why on earth the Master Sword wasn’t a cutlass.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide