The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@angrybrony

you never can tell with Lily “everyone who cares about lore of things they love is stupid” Peet. I mean this is the

also the woman who can’t seem to take a joke at her self unless she does it.
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
Can’t wait to see Lilly’s new ‘Glass Of Water’ when she throws a temper-tantrum over this episode!

As this episode (specifically with the mare with a water glass as her cutie mark) was basically saying, “HEY! YOU! LILY! KNOBS LIKE YOU! THIS IS YOU! AND THIS IS WHAT WE Hasbro & DHX THINK OF YOU!!”
Jas

@Psy-Psichinis

XD oh my goodness that will indeed be a funny sight to see. But knowing how she is the joke might just fly over

her head or that the episode is teaching a dangerous moral. Do you remember how she got triggered by the critic

pony from the episode Spice Up Your Life?
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
It’s ironic that Lilly loves Family Guy for calling out people on their retarded shit; but whenever somebody else calls her out on her extreme foolishness, she gets offended!

Can you spell, IRONY?
Jas

@Psy-Psichinis

speaking of Family Guy Peet loves the show and yet she thinks Rape jokes and sexual harassment jokes are

horrible. She also hates people who hate fun things and yet she also hates things people find fun. An Example

she always whine about Dark Souls.
William Brady

@Jas  
speaking of Family Guy Peet loves the show and yet she thinks Rape jokes and sexual harassment jokes are
horrible. She also hates people who hate fun things and yet she also hates things people find fun. An Example
she always whine about Dark Souls.

Except, there are folks like Josh and myself who have pointed out, that the Dark Souls games in general aren’t fun at all.
William Brady

@Jas  
but do you two act like like jerks about your opinions on the Souls games?

In what way? Because I don’t think there’s anything wrong with coming to the conclusion that those games are so relentless in their difficulty (wether it’s fair or not), there’s just no fun to be had in attempting to beat them.
William Brady

@Jas  
okay I now that I had time to look at what I typed this is what I should of said. But do you two keep on bringing up
the flaws to people who enjoy the Souls games and keep on talking about the flaws over and over again?

Well…no.
Jas

@William Brady

that was my main point in my first post. You two said your pieces and moved on with your lives unlike Peet who like

a lot of things she talks about never seems to move on.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide