The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vortaxonus

@Jas  
In speaking of characters and being lazy, peet has no idea how mental issues work. As shown in that luna depression episode “Self Destruction”, seemingly thinking you can just chuck anyone with any given disorder at a psychiatrist, have them prescribe whatever, and that’s all you need and NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK AT ALL.

Especially laughable nowadays, where prescription medication has little no no regulations and there has at least been some reports that suggests serious side effects. While it might not be fully scientifically accurate and is from the far gone glory days of the channel, this clip from game theory really sums it up best: So josh seems like he’s seeing the right people for his issues…
Jas

@Vortaxonus

Like I said it was a long time ago. I think it was from a time before people started to keep tabs on Peet and I think the post was how Peet said she first found Josh’s videos.
Jas

I know this has alraedy been linked here but this is showing how Peet can’t stand a female who isn’t a feminist.

http://archive.is/BNkML

and here is what is in the link for those who do not want to right click.

anonymous asked:
Why do you always say that Ink Rose will change her tune about feminism in the future?

Well the obvious thing to consider is that Ink Rose’s entire view of feminism is based on what far-right sources and scare mongering pundits have told her. Once she gets out into the world and has to experience life for herself, that worldview will be ripped away from her.
But the second point is that if you never saw the pseudo-intellectual garbage she keeps vomiting onto her blog, Ink Rose would come off as a feminist icon.
Think about it. She’s an extremely successful artist, she’s one of the most popular members in a community overwhelmingly dominated by men, and she’s a published author in a genre that is overwhelmingly dominated by men, is big into video games and franchises that are overwhelmingly dominated by men, and actively engages in politics (badly, but that’s beside the point). And all this before the age of 20.
For all her recent drivel about how “traditional lives” need to be upheld and supported, Ink Rose herself leads one of the least traditional lives imaginable. And there’s about a 90% chance that the large section of her own fanbase that doesn’t follow her Tumblr blog is either using her as an example of a feminist icon, or is being inspired by her to do more with their lives than what regressive conservative fundamentalism tells them to.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Jas  
What’s her book is about? I heard there’s dragons in it. I love dragons

I would like to say that to peet. Ink Rose at least have more brains and is actualy more loved
Osean-Kitty

De meows
@Jas  
indeed
yeah I have no idea where Peet is getting this from either. I think Peet is just under the assumption all Christians are the same.

I wonder if he feels the same about his wife since shes still a Christian if I recall correctly.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide