The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Vortaxonus

@Jas  
Hell, I’m willing to say that Mr.Enter is more mature then Peet by default, back in the days when he’s reviewing family guy episodes a lot. At least he knows how abuse works for fuck sakes. Hell, his avatar looks better too. On the flipside, I wonder if he’ll review mlp again. I kinda like it for him to have a retrospective on 2019 or so around the finale of the show.
Jas

@Vortaxonus

yeah there is no mistake that Mr. Enter is more mature then Peet. Sure Mr. Enter has made his fair share of

mistakes but from Mr. Enter I at least get the feeling he is trying. Peet on the other hand even in her more sane

videos or Tumblr Post she still comes across like she has to be better then people. Like you said Mr. Enter knows

how abuse works. I mean for all the crap Linkara gets even Linkara knows how abuse works. Peet is the same like

every other SJW blaming the issues men have not on society as a whole but blaming mens issues on this so called

“patriarchy”
Jas

@Vortaxonus

Not that Peet cares after all this is the same person who is a “pro-feminist” but then dissed the creator of

Bayonetta because in Peet’s eyes Bayonetta has a horrible character design. Yeah real pro-feminist you are Peet.

Peet whines about women in gaming not being taken all that seriously and yet has the gall to insult a woman in

gaming. And I am also sorry to bring up a point but with how grudge happy Peet is. Why does she never seem to

insult Rooster Teeth as much as she does Josh and everything else?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@maverick159  
which one?

The rednecks that ABC did a puff piece on, or the ones the media ignored when a comedian of all things did an undercover on them? Which thankfully lead to their arrest before they could go on whatever shooting spree.
Jas

Here is a Peet related archive.

http://archive.is/zQZkq

lily-peet
Nintendo is unique in that they love to think of their games as storytelling experiences now (Zelda and Pokemon in particular) and yet they are some of the worst writers in the industry, locking themselves into predictable formulas and rarely ever deviating from them and insisting that it’s “totally meaningful guise.”
And they’re always delivering their story in the worst possible way: No voice acting, silent protagonists, slow dialogue boxes.
Nintendo is simultaneously obsessed with storytelling and does not give a fuck about storytelling. It seems what they actually like is annoying people. This isn’t helped by the fact that many Nintendo diehards have convinced themselves that the stories of the aforementioned two franchises are anything other than eye-gouging-ly awful.

thecriticalmagician
honest question: since when has anyone praised the pokemon games for their storytelling? i was pretty sure that most people agreed that was the least liked aspect of pokemon games

lily-peet
Well you’ll always have that one asshole who goes “Oooh the story is so refreshing!” or “I’d rather have an amazing story than exploration!” Generally people with no taste who are happy eating the same dry toast every day. Or you have sycophants making excuses for bad design decisions like “Well it’s for kids” when people complain about the handholding, people who simultaneously think very little of children, and yet think they won’t become immediately bored by cutscene overload.
There will always be someone who makes excuses for Nintendo’s bad decisions that no other company would be able to get away with.

Peet don’t act like you care about story telling when you whine about cartoons wanting to take a darker turn.

This is just more of Peet showing you can’t win with her make a story to predictable then the story is not good

or a story taking a darker turn then people are just being immature and also making the story not good. Oh and

Peet you are aware you can spam the A button to get past the slow dialogue and I thought Nintendo has add options

to speed up dialogue boxes. I am just now going to wait for Peet to whine about Nintendo now having people to pay

for online when Microsoft and Sony do the same thing. Making an edit because I just remembered something. I also

remember why we have the handholding and it is because of gamers like DSP and Arin of Game Grumps who can’t pay

attention worth crud.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Jas  
I’m sure he would whine if he played pokemon uranium or pokemon insurgence. It has quite a mature story but of course he would say the same thing. Yet he whines when it doesn’t have a big complexed story

Make a decision already, creature
Jas

@maverick159

This is Peet in a nutshell and that is never staying to a point and as for Pokemon Uranium or Pokemon Insurgence

knowing her she would whine about fangames being wrong.
Jas

@Vortaxonus

reminds me of a stupid clip I saw some time after Josh ended his friendship with Peet someone edited a clip from the first Sherk Movie with Donkey asking for Sherk’s forgiveness only instead of Peet as the Donkey it was Peet as Sherk.
Jas

Here are a couple of Peet related archives.

http://archive.is/NvjD3

anonymous asked:
Most people that follow me are against “problematic” shipping (as in theres a slight chance of it being abusive, pedophilic oru incestuous when they are not) but i am an avid shipper for shit they hate and im scared to say i ship most things in fear of harassment. What do i do?
Don’t pay any heed to what morons say. Things like abuse, pedophilia and incest are pretty cut and dry so it’s easy to use basic math and human eyeballs to dispel such accusations.
Even in the case of abuse you can easily say “I’m writing a story that’s going somewhere with this, so fuck off.”

Look everyone more of Peet never sticking to a story. Like for pete sake years ago she got onto the person who

made that Fall of Equestira fanfic and said that person supported everything in the story as a matter of fact I

think on her NSFW Tumblr she once said if you write something you support it. Oh and Peet remember this whole

event.

https://the-e4b.tumblr.com/post/163310977645/if-not-entirely-visible-httpstash0smhoaof7nn

https://sta.sh/0smhoaof7nn

So drawings make you evil but not making stories. Like Peet can you stick to a story or not? I mean are you a

sicko who supports what you write or are you able to do messed up stuff in stories and know it is wrong? Make up

you mind Peet.

http://archive.is/VpoRC
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide