The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Here are some Peet related things

http://archive.is/I7KU0

anonymous asked:
How are republicans still getting away with the whole “people have a right to defend themselves” argument against gun control when there have been so many shootings at schools, where there should be no guns?
Propaganda + Ignorant electorate

Oh this is real rich coming from the person who gets ticked off when people say how horrible people don’t care about the rules and will get guns from other means.

http://archive.is/nE4yq

anonymous asked:
This happened a couple of years ago but I wanna see what you think. I was writing stories on insta and editing other artists work (never once claiming them as mine and strongly recommending people to find the artist) but a group of artists found me and went after me so badly I cried and had to restart. It wasn’t right for me to edit obviously but the gang-up tactics they used and still use… 😕
Artists who behave like that can go fuck themselves as far as I’m concerned. When that’s your go-to, my willingness to be reasonable with you has gone out the window and your only options are to sue me or sulk in the corner.
Protip: They won’t, the cowardly little fucks.

for the OP I am sorry that you got ganged up on but you could of at least linked to where you got the art from.

As for Peet oh look Peet missing the point on why artist might be a bit upset someone is editing their art. Not

that ganging up was the right thing to do but sometimes people don’t think stright when they see someone making

art edits.

http://archive.is/HMmPX

cyrysthecold asked:
I’ve come up against a problem. I’m trying to write a story with grey and grey morality, but I’ve accidentally written the villain to be a nationalist imperialist. While he’s not a fascist, i do worry that this kinda fucks with the moral grey. Should i retry, or could i still spin something from this?
You could go Black and Black and make the protagonists a similar level of evil. It’s always fun watching two Sith Lords fight.

Okay I’ll be fair this isn’t that bad advice but for some advice. Peet not every analogy has to go back to star wars.
Vortaxonus

You know, I was casually browsing through reddit and found this and found a quote that I can’t help feel it’s somewhat relevant here:  
“Can you imagine if the citizens in America united and demanded people, politicians and corperations be held accountable for plundering their tax dollars, murdering millions of innocent civilians around the world in their name and the endless corruption that plagues every corner of the government from the FDA to the CIA.  
But instead, you are all divided over red or blue, building up such strong narratives you are completely unable to look at anything objectively anymore and will eat up whatever propaganda supports your side no matter how ridiculous.  
The American empire is on the brink of collapse, its not because of Obama or Trump, its because your citizens don’t hold government accountable for anything. Your all to busy freaking out over irrelevant shit like which pronouns you’re going to use…”  
Makes you wonder how bad Canada is, from what I’ve heard it’s drenched in this toxic, nation-ruining sjw shit. That and DakariKingMykan is a thing.
Jas

@Derped

yeah Peet would indeed use that as a reason to make a glass of water and then use it to rub it in peoples faces. Oh

and also demonize bronies some more.
Jas

cipherquest asked:As someone who hates this sort of thing with a passion, I’m just wondering, what if you’re wrong and he’s innocent? Just someone hopping on the #metoo bandwagon
joshscorcher:
At the moment, I want to be wrong. None of us wanted to believe that Toon would do something like this. He was our friend. 

Which is why we called him to confront him about his behavior, and he denied nothing. We didn’t blast out this information to the interwebs because we weren’t going to entrust that fair justice would be carried out by the internet of all places, so we reported this to the proper authorities instead. 

But, things got leaked, the situation has been publicized and at the moment it is best to be transparent about it all.

I could see Peet trying to make them reporting this to the proper people as slander against Josh.

Here is a quick update Derped.

http://archive.is/340nH

anonymous asked:
I’ve heard that recently, Toon Kritic was recently exposed for doing erotic roleplaying with a minor, and it looks like everyone in the Analysis Community is cutting ties with him. What are your thoughts?
Doing a google search, I can’t find anything other than Horse News and Kiwi Farms, and given their track record it would be irresponsible to take them at face value.
Let me know if you find a more credible source. Then I’ll be more than happy to signal boost that shit.
Jas

@Derped

Well Peet has been surprising before so she might be glad Josh and the others tried to pretty much not cause a

storm. If anyone ever mentions it to her. But with Peet it is a very hard to guess what she’ll do. But yeah

she’ll at least ignore Horse News and Kiwi Farms. Not that I blame her since according to Josh that stuff was

leaked and let’s face it Josh is right about him and the other analysis not trusting the internet.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
And ToonKriticY2K has been outed as a pedophile… Makes me wonder what people would think of a pedophile who had done nothing wrong…
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
And ToonKriticY2K has been outed as a pedophile… Makes me wonder what people would think of a pedophile who had done nothing wrong…

Jerry used the incident to basically shit on Bronalysis.  
of course.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide