The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@LeoNero

Well…. won’t go into too much detail but…

Brony music maker who hates the fandom doing a shitty AntiBronalysis video and screeching he’s declaring war on them.

He’s like an edgy SoundCloud rapper.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@maud pie of the Well  
Another person who hates the fandom yet does pony content. I don’t know why they can’t leave behind pony and go do other things. But i guess they won’t leave because that’s all they have. and they’ll fade into obscurity and become irrelevant if they do go. The sweet sweet attention.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@LeoNero

Pretty much.

Ironic considering Horizon SCREECHES for attention for his brony music and whine that nobody acknowledges it.

Here’s a thought Horizon: STOP BEING A CUCK AT THE FANDOM
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
It’s sad. Even when people tell her, Lizzy isn’t convinced. She is avoiding the issues of what goes into the mind of her fiance

She can’t deny peet’s own admissions Or the wiki he wrote about it. Peet admits writing it then, now pretends it never existed.

For the record, I’d have no issue with this fanfic existing or peet writing it; what happens in fiction is, by definition, not real. The entire problem is, and always has been, that peet condemns others for things she herself engaged in, whilst denying that she ever did them. She’s the quintessential televangelist archetype, using her platform to condemn everyone else so that nobody will pay attention to her own failings.
Jas

Here is a Peet related link

http://archive.is/7A9Gg

anonymous asked:
Your editing on Taking Too Seriously shows that you could easily surpass Silver Quill in terms of raw visual quality. How come Glass of Water remains very barebones?
I was being paid to edit Taking Too Seriously the way I did, and it was specifically what Josh wanted.
I made the conscious decision to not have that shit in Glass of Water or In A Minute. I am very much a Content > Production Value girl and I think the hyper-inflation of fluff content is a serious negative for creators like Silver Quill, Doug Walker, and Angry Joe. All it amounts to is a massive increase in production times for very little gain where it actually matters.
Sure the editing is pretty, but you’re still the same platitude-abusing numbskull you were ten years ago. All you’ve done is switch out the overuse of the same five or six memes with elaborate sketches that go nowhere.
I’d rather keep it focused to the actual content, which is why I lifted the Jimquisition format of Introduction>Interlude>Outro. It’s a workable format for script-writing and gives people an easy visual cue of where the banter ends and the real content begins, and it keeps the focus on the actual essay being written.
This actually makes Glass of Water harder to write than something like Taking Too Seriously or After the Fact, because I have to think of new topics to write about rather than using the next episode as a vector for badly-written skits. This is also why I have aggressively refused the increasing demand for collabs in Glass of Water, as I sincerely think collabs are a massive hindrance to the quality of a script.

Oh please Peet what increasing demand for collabs? No body wants to collab with you these days and with the way

you’ve been acting to Toon’s Ex-friends I doubt anyone would want a collab with you.
mjangelvortex
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Frustration in Excelsis  
Same. Granted in my case, the politics also had something to do it for me too since politics has the unfortunate habit of stressing me out. But I was also a former fan that left after a while. The fact that she was willing to dox someone (who wasn’t even insulting or threatening her for that matter) was more than enough for me to drop her and not want to come back.

@Osean-Kitty  
I’m sadly not too surprised to hear that. I’m going to feel really bad once Lizzy find out about this.

@Archonix  
It’s a shame that she’s able to fool people despite being a huge liar and hypocrite. I guess because she’s good at burying old evidence by deleting the more dubious stuff she’s said and done, she thinks she can get away with it and pretend to be an angel.
derpiboorudelinquent

#ReformCozyGlow
@mjangelvortex  
I think that people have already mentioned that Peet denies any wrongdoing.  
This is nothing new, as Peet has previously deleted some of his/her older videos and also a neurotic fanfiction which included rape and completely messed-up things. Peet has also denied any, and I mean, any inappropriate behaviour and has had a history of changing history so that way the victim looks like a compulsive liar.  
Typical Peet behaviour, might I add.
Jas

Kayes Abuse Victims vs Peet Abuse Victims
Cause: People come out saying how Zakary Kayes abused them.
Effect: These victims are given sympathy and understanding from their community, as well as each other
Cause: People come out saying how Lily Peet abused them.
Effect: These are gaslighted by either Peet or Lizzy, called delusional, and even isolated from their friends
It’s even more disgusting if you count in the fact that there is evidence for all of these things.
  • SM
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide