The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@LeoNero  
I’m sure TSP will have a few choice words when he sees it. One of which will probably be “Not the least bit surprised.”
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@LeoNero
I’m sure TSP will have a few choice words when he sees it. One of which will probably be “Not the least bit surprised.”

Somewhat surprised…

@ILoveMyoozik  
Bhaalspawn’s family status is sort of known; his brother’s been vocal about it. I didn’t know about “Tara Callie’s” life story, though.

eech
Jas

Here are some Peet related things.

http://archive.is/7vmJS

anonymous asked:
God Sega is going back and forth on her stories so hard its giving me whip lash.

That’s always been the big giveaway that Sega and the shitheels she associates with are lying: Their stories keep changing.

Like your one to talk Lily “backpedals” Peet

http://archive.is/nr0YD

anonymous asked:
Do you consider yourself a member of the Bronalysis community? Because I honestly don’t (and I don’t mean that as an insult, I’m actually a big fan). Like you said before, you and your viewers have pretty much made your own community. Not to mention the other bronies have pretty much kicked you out of the community the same way kids would kick someone out of their tree fort.

I am by happenstance. I talk about MLP in a critical way, that technically makes me part of the community.
arabellaclarkyt asked:
I know you might be tired of Segasister bullshit by now. But just wanted to point this out (dunno if you’ve been told this or not-.): In Josh’s video she went on a rant saying how thankful she was to you for having made Blame and Groom and that you were the reason why she grew a backbone. She thanked you at least three times in the rant. Makes you wonder..

She’s constantly snapping back and forth like that.

Okay Peet maybe do the research because here is all of the comment chain SegaSister did for Josh’s video

SEGASister
5 days ago (edited)
Thank you for your words, Josh. But in spite of your intentions, the impact was greatly negative, especially for Toon’s victims, such as myself. Great on you for acknowledging your faults.
Zai the water demon hedgewolf
4 days ago
Every time I saw toons video my 3rd gift irl I get bad vibe it gets worse more once it was reported my senses just stop like i can sense people if there safe or not
Daniel Martin
4 days ago
SEGASister I hope you’re making a recovery from your expeience.
MasterSwo
4 days ago
Your friends and Boyfriend are good people SEGA, trust them. They’ll get you back on your feet again, without a doubt.
Stay strong ok? From what I’ve seen before and during this whole mess, it’s what you do best.
And Voice, I expect you to look after this girl. It’s your duty as a Boyfriend, Man, and a Human being.
Good luck you two.
AlSidre
3 days ago (edited)
Hey Sega Im sorry this happened to you. No one should have to go through this. I hope you find peace with what happened. Stay strong ok I know this has been horrible and Im always wiling listen if you Ned an open ear
SEGASister
3 days ago
Thank you and, MasterSwo, me? Stay strong? How so? I honestly find myself to be rather weak…
MasterSwo
3 days ago
Not from my perspective. Your a lot stronger then you know.
The fact that your here on this comment section is all the proof I need of that.
No lie.
SEGASister
3 days ago
Well then… thank you.
MasterSwo
3 days ago
It’s what I do. And you are more then welcome.
DigiBleach12
2 days ago
SEGASister I agree it takes strength to talk about your issues and even more so about abuse and such. You are very strong.
PredictedCyborg
2 days ago
SEGASister I agree with Digibleach - speaking up is strong, and admitting any of it is strong. You were clearly scared to tell Voice or ANYONE what had happened because you were afraid of what would happen - but you did it anyway.
Bravery is strong and bravery isn’t the absence of fear, it’s doing something despite it terrifying you right down to your core.
LJ Yenchik
2 days ago
SEGASister, I have a book that I’ve been collecting show staff and community signatures in for a few years now, and Toon was one of them. He happened to be passing by when someone else was signing and asked if I wanted him to sign to, so I said go right ahead. Having just learned about all this, my knee jerk reaction was to scribble out his name. But, I gave it a little thought, and I instead wrote “Never Forget” below it. Because rather than try to erase him, I will forever remember him for exactly what he was. I will forever remember you, and all of his victims, all of the pain he has put everyone through, all the pain he is still putting everyone through. His actions will never be forgotten, and neither will any of you, or the pain he has caused you all. None of you are alone, because I will never forget.
SEGASister
2 days ago (edited)
[hugs you all] Thank you.
GAs honeybear
15 hours ago
SEGASister I’m so sorry to hear you endured such disgusting actions. No one should have to go through that. But your courage to speak out is inspiring and I admire your assertiveness to say even what you did here. Sometimes we need to hear from others when our actions, no matter how well intentioned, have negative repercussions so we won’t do them again. Thank you and much support from your digital sister. 😊
SEGASister
15 hours ago
GAs honeybear, thank you 😊

There was SegaSister thanking people Peet but it sure wasn’t you and your blaming everyone but your self Peet.

Oh there was one more thing but since the archive website doesn’t do videos all that well for short this was the question.

anonymous asked:
Why is SEGASISTER so mad at you? Is there something that she could just be overreacting to or is it just all lies? I have legitamly tried to look into her accusations with an open mind because even though I trust you as a creatior I always listen to accusers for ovious reasons. The thing is I really can’t decipher what in the hell she is trying to say and I was wondring if you could be super transparent and just try and claifry.

Peet in the post then has her video Glass of Water-You’re Wrong and That’s Okay and this was also part of her reply.

This is what made her so angry at me.
mjangelvortex
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Lady of Ships and Birbs
@Osean-Kitty  
Before she came out as trans, Lily had a video (that she would eventually delete) that had someone (who was a male) ask her about being in love with their sister and Lily pretty much told the person to pursue the relationship.

No “maybe you should think about this” no “maybe you should try getting some help” no “if you do get involved with each other, use protection so you don’t have children with birth defects.” Just 100% support and encouragement. Lily did her best to make it seem like it was normal. Her then TVtropes page had something on the Heartwarming and Tearjerker pages about that video too.

That was another thing that made me just unsubscribe from her. The video made me feel really sick to my stomach.

I wouldn’t be surprised the guy asking the question as well as the person who did the edits on TVtropes were Lily herself given her past experiences with sockpuppeting. Also given the fact Lily’s brother insulted her and their sister, it kind of really makes me wonder.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@ILoveMyoozik  
Oh, right. Well, thing is we can’t tell if that’s real. As far as I’m concerned it was just another fiction inside bhaalspawn’s head as a way to get rid of their imaginary girlfriend in as an absolute way as “killing” her. Probably had some bonuses of them being able to talk some more about the subject I guess.
Jas

I know this is old but here is an example of Lily Peet backpedaling.

https://archive.is/tz299

Can you help me with something? Earlier today, Ink Rose reblogged a post about why LGBT and shipping culture on Tumblr is repulsive. Usually, I treat posts such as those with a grain of salt and ignore them, but for some reason I can't help but feel this need to respond to that reblog because I feel offended, but don't know why I feel offended by it. Can you help me? 
falcon-edge-wolf

lily-peet:
                **Checks** 

The post in question comes from a blog called “Anti-SJeW Feminism.” That name itself is not only an oxymoron, but contains the word “SJeW” which means it’s extremely likely the person who’s running it is a Carlgon of Attention Span wannabe. 

I’m gonna tell you something that would be obvious to an impartial third party, but a lot of people have trouble admitting:  

Ink Rose is extremely bad at veiling her homophobia. You can see this through how hostile and vitriolic she is toward same-sex ships. How she accuses people who are engaging in the very definition of wish-fulfillment of being anti-straight and anti-cis, and how she tried to pull the “Pharah/Mercy is bad because age difference.” 

But… seems to have absolutely no issue in humoring people who ship Firerose, despite the massive age difference between the two of them, and those are real people. 

You could not be more obviously homophobic without waving a “God hates fags” sign. 

What’s more, if you actively call her on it, she immediately clamps her hands over her ears and goes “LALALALALALA! Tumblr’s hating me for my opinions again!” Just like what Josh did when people called him out for his delusional crap about how the US doesn’t need gun control. 

Here’s the kicker: Ink Rose isn’t stupid. She knows that Tumblr is populated primarily by 14 and 15 year olds who’s opinions lean very liberally. Many of whom are LGBT and living in a hostile real-world situation. So they’re quick to anger when someone sneers at LGBT themes because it strikes a very personal nerve. 

So if you’re a conservative or just a generic homophobe who wants to find the least articulate liberals to stroke the confirmation bias that liberals are freedom-hating terrorists, Tumblr is THE place to go, because it’s easy to win an argument against children even when those children are right. 

So if you’re like Ink Rose, a phony-christian with an inclination towards selfishness and a big enough persecution complex to twist any criticism into a personal attack, hanging around Tumblr is like making a Smurf account on League of Legends. Not only do you get the persecution-complex-stroking vindication of being the “underdog” but you also get to be in an environment where criticism comes in the form of yelling. 

Ink Rose pulled this before when she started shit-talking feminism, and other people (less than politely) called out her misogynistic opinions. And her response was “You’re calling a woman a misogynist? Doesn’t that make you the misogynist? (No)” and other people encouraged that (guess who) by writing a bunch of strawman-bullshit about “No you silly sex traitor, don’t you get it? It’s internalized misogyny! Hashtag Triggered!” 

Ink Rose has created an inverse echo-chamber and refuses to come out. Writing a response is just going to end up with you having your words twisted. 

My suggestion? Beat a troll by trolling harder. Commission or draw artwork of her and KP (or any other woman for that matter) in very romantic situations, put it on deviantart, make sure her icon is in the description so she gets notified every time, and when she tells you to stop, just keep going “HOW BOUT I DO, ANYWAY?” Eventually she’ll explode and take off the very thin veil that isn’t fooling anybody. Or she’ll stop mouthing off about shipping like such a baby. 

I’m planning to do the Honest Trailer for Analysis Anarchy and I was gonna call Ink Rose “The Stepford Wife” under the “Starring” bit. But now I think I’ll go with “Closet Lesbian.” Ink Rose is convinced that Tumblr will always insist that straight people are actually gay. Start doing it. Use your powers for good. 

You remember when Steven Universe fans tried to make a girl commit suicide for drawing Rose thin, and then a bunch of artists drew Rose thin in the biggest show of spite ever? Same basic principle. 
Get a life, or you’re getting a wife.

I’ll have to edit this later since the archive website isn’t letting me get far enough to find the thing where Peet lied about saying how she only wanted nice shipping art of Ink Rose and not the romantic stuff she said.
Jas

@ILoveMyoozik

Other sad thing is Peet whines about the Brony fanbase having a pedo problem because of drawings and fanfics and

yet she deleted one of her old fanfics Stockholm and anything associated with it when people started to accuse

her of being a pedo and she never owned up to the fact she made a fanfic with pedo themes
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter

Music Connoisseur
@Jas  
Wow. Just goes to show you to don’t be the pot that calls the kettle black and those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
Jas

@ILoveMyoozik

yeah one of the running themes with the Toon Drama is Peet being one to talk and everyone wanting to attack

Toon’s friends. Oh and also showing they care for some of Toons victims but not the former friends and also

Peet’s victims don’t get to speak out against Peet’s abuse.

@Mikey

more reason why people can’t stand the double standards of Toon’s victims being aloud to speak out against their abuser but not Peet’s victims
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter

Music Connoisseur
@Jas  
It shocks me that they even have white knights. At least for Logan Paul’s case he apologized for his mistake and said in his apology to his fans to stop defending him and giving him sympathy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide