The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Jas  
It was a dead body. He made the mistake of showing it uncensored on video and even putting it on the thumbnail. But like I said, he has since deleted it and apologized for it. Don’t know why Toon and Peet aren’t doing the same and owning up to their mistakes.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Vortaxonus  
Logan? Nah, that was a dead person in a place known to have random dead people (the infamous suicide forest). He and his mates found a dead person and decided to keep recording then use that dead person for YT views and ad-bucks.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter

Music Connoisseur
@Jas  
Then you could say they have more or less crossed the point of no return. Cause as much as I hate Logan Paul and his “content”, I’m more willing to defend him than the other two. (Sorry EwaZor)
Jas

@ILoveMyoozik

Yeah that is sort of why it bugs me when people always get on Mr. Enter, Linkara, or MatPat’s case. They have their

issues sure but when compared to Lily Peet it is nothing.
Jas

Here are some Josh related things because people seem to be going after him again.

http://joshscorcher.tumblr.com/post/171045168992/patchwork-heart-said-on-her-tumblr-that-lioconvoy

Anonymous asked: Patchwork Heart said on her tumblr that LioConvoy and Xain had to force you to apologize to her. Is that true?

I have no idea who LioConvoy is. The name sounds familiar but I guarantee we’ve never spoken.
And “forced?” That’s highly untrue. I will admit that apologizing to Patch wasn’t originally my idea. However, it didn’t take a lot of convincing on Xain’s part to help me realize I royally screwed up in how I came across. He showed me what I did wrong, I realized my mistake, and apologized. I’m not sure how that’s “forced.”
So, someone is either exaggerating or lying and I’m not happy that more misinformation is being spread.
miss—mystery asked: Hey Josh! Remember that time Lily made you feel bad so she got kicked off Analysis Anarchy and all projects with her were scrapped? Hey, how come the mean lady saying mean things is deserving of that, but a literal god damn pedophile isn’t it? Because it seems to me like you don’t actually give a shit about victims apunless it’s convenient for you! Just asking!

I’m… not sure what you’re getting this from.
looks around briefly
Ah, so Xain has shared some of my private chats with him.
And you clearly didn’t closely read the chats that Xain shared. Keeping Brony D&D up is intended to raise awareness of what Toon did and make sure everyone knows and how unacceptable we find it. It’s to help people recognize some of the patterns of behavior that pedophiles display and how to avoid it. You know, like that show “To Catch A Predator?”
I mean, it’s fine if you’re mad at me for something, but please be mad at me for bad things I actually did.
miss—mystery asked: Hey Joshy poo! Remember respect the artist? Well you clearly had a lot of respect for Xain when you had the fucking gall to claim his art was yours! Or that time you offered Xain’s art to patrons with telling him or paying him for his time on that! Remember that? Because we do! You’re scum! :D

I don’t appreciate you twisting my words. I believe what I said was,
“We can talk about legality all you want. I can bring up how technically Hasbro owns the rights to all of these videos and MLP drawings because of their trademark. Or I can bring up how the drawings are of MY Trademark and that makes them mine. We can also apply this logic to other markets; that 60 dollars we paid for Call of Duty? Yeah, no, we don’t get to play that anymore because we only paid for the ‘developers time’ in creating it. In reality, it would have to go to court to prove it. Also, a friendly suggestion; if you want your name to be worth anything in the art community you should either stick to your commitments, or be known as the guy who will strike down your content because they disagree with it. 

I did not pay you to agree with me; I paid you to draw assets for the channel based on my established brand. You agreed to take my money and in return I got the assets. If I wanted your time then I would of (sic) played a video game with you and pay by the hour, but you and I both know that’s not the case. Like I said, I want a refund on the principle of the case and I won’t let you bully me out of the product I paid for. It’s called a verbal contract and if you don’t like it then next time write up an actual contract, one that states you can revoke the rights to use the artwork at any time with no option to refund in the event that this happens, and good luck getting anyone to agree to terms like that. They have laws in place specifically to protect people from practices like this.“ 
So, you’re just going to ignore that? I never demanded free art from him, nor said his prices were unreasonable, nor refused to credit any of his art. You’re going to ignore the part where Xain decided to take my money and run because he disagreed with me?
Also, that situation you reference? I briefly put on my Patreon that if someone donated enough, I would get their OC drawn and it would appear in the background of a TTS video. Did Xain leave that part out? Did he also leave out the part where I apologized for not coming to him first about it? Even though he was technically working for me and I had every right to do so? And that instead of coming straight to me about his issues like an adult, he threw a giant fit in the staff chatroom?
Nice to know that Xain’s true colors and partial truths are being spread.
miss—mystery asked: You realize that the videos explicitly detailing his predatory behavior do a better job of showing that signs of predatory behavior better than your mediocre at best D&D podcast, right? You know, you’re bullshit is really easy to sift through. Like, sickeningly easy. How stupid do you think we are?

Again, I said the sessions that haven’t been released showcase these signs of predatory behavior and some of their motivations and characteristics. But you say you can already tell that they’re mediocre and unhelpful? Can you see the future?
Don’t try to muddy things
                            miss---mystery asked: Heyyyy Josh! It’s me again! The close friend of Patchworkheart-wither person who feels sick just seeing your name because you try to excuse her abuser at every turn! Just calling in to say that telling you you’re wrong for continuing to have a pedophile in your content isn’t bullying! Neither is someone telling you you’re wrong! What is bullying is a making a response video using evidence from websites like 8chan that you know will have your rabid fan base attacking a woman for weeks!

1. How many times do I have to say it? I have NEVER excused Toon’s behavior. I’ve repeated that his behavior is horrible and unacceptable ad nauseum. It’s like you insist on putting your fingers in your ears and going “lalalala.” 
  1. I’m not claiming that telling me I’m wrong is bullying. I’m claiming that extorting me out of artwork that I paid for because you believe I might be wrong is bullying and is also illegal. There are a number of consumer protection laws about this and I’d recommend reading up on it before spouting nonsense.

I went to Xain’s Tumblr and saw some of these things

https://xain-russell.tumblr.com/post/171060515747/lily-peet-the-tldr-of-this-is-that-xain

lily-peet
The TL;DR of this is that Xain demanded that if Josh was going to continue endorsing Toon by keeping him in his projects, Xain wanted his assets to no longer be used in Josh’s projects. Josh got immediately pissy, resulting in this argument where he…
Engages in Whataboutism 
Tries to gaslight Xain 
Tries to gaslight abuse victims by proxy 
Tries to gish-gallop in an attempt to exhaust Xain into giving up 
Tries to accuse Xain of abuse and bullying (noticing a trend here? I certainly am) 
Engages in the usual “logic over feelings” rhetoric, despite having absolutely no clue what logic or feelings even are, or that they’re not as separate as he thinks they are. 
Completely fucking lies about having the blessing of abuse victims 
Makes excuses for his own laziness 
Tries to distract from the fact that he is prioritizing his own convenience over everything else. 
Tries to pass off his own laziness as something that’s actually helpful 
Tries to claim he doesn’t want to “deny the enjoyment of these videos” to Zak’s victims, despite the fact that it has their abuser in them. 
And the inciting incident of this was being told to either get off his ass or stop using the art assets of someone who no longer wished to associate with him. And this is near-identical to the last few conversations I had with him before he started crying about me.
Joshua Burner is a disgusting human being, and a disgrace to every group and organization he has ever associated with. He is a wolf in sheep’s clothing paying lip service to good morals while constantly proving that when it’s time to put his money where his mouth his, he will whine and cry and make excuses for his own inaction. His apologies are crocodile tears, and.

There is a screen cap but I figured I would copy and reply Peet’s reply because of this. Peet you are the wolf in sheep’s clothing here.

https://xain-russell.tumblr.com/post/171060178522/patchworkheart-having-your-feelings-hurt-is-not

patchworkheart
Having your feelings hurt is not comprable to being a victim of sexual assault, abuse, or pedophilia. Zak’s VICTIMS are his victims. Not his friends. Not his coworkers. The actual people he abused.
The people he fondled and molested at cons. People who were blackmailed or tricked into helping him cheat on his partners. Girlfriends and boyfriends alike who were openly treated like garbage, abused, and dumped like it was nothing. People he tried to pressure into sex and threw away when they refused to be treated like an object.
You know. THE REAL VICTIMS.
Jas

Sorry to double post but here is some more Peet related archives.

http://archive.is/yYSv6

jay-david asked:
Why does Josh even have as many followers as he does? I mean, I was never an outright fan of his, but I did used to watch his stuff every once in a while back in the day. He had his moments back then, but I’d never have called his content particularly great. And yet he seems to be one of the most popular analysts out there. How? What did he do to attract so many?

Video game Top 10′s and courting the alt-right

Oh look at this Peet lying about Josh courting the alt-right

http://archive.is/C9wyS

anonymous asked:
You know what Josh should do. Just shut the fuck up and go offline for a bit.

Honestly he should just stop making excuses and do the actual right thing, not the comfortable thing.

WHAT MORE DOES JOSH NEED TO DO FOR YOU AND PATCH?! He already disowned Toon and you had info from Patch about

what Toon did to them and you didn’t even show any of the Brony cons this info so you can get can get off that

high horse Peet.

http://archive.is/R3vMW

darkwalker787 asked:
So I went back to watch Joshua’s old response video to you and fucking hell it’s bad. It’s full of so much bullshit and lies. How can anyone defend him at this point?

Very few people do aside from his usual horde of sycophants. There are about 500 people who will cry about how “good” of a person Josh is if he so much as bothers to acknowledge someone’s existence.
His own actions along with my own writing over the last year have defanged every single lie he told about me.

XD thanks Peet I needed this projecting to have a good laugh.

http://archive.is/mT9fL

http://archive.is/USLKF

themaskedmewtwo asked:
I’m not sure I’m asking the right person here, but do you know if the decision to keep the recordings with Toon were a executive decision on Josh’s part or a group vote? If the ladder is the case, have you attempted to reach out to the other cast members to get an idea of the decision-making process that led to this?

Considering the deranged excuses about “analyzing Zak’s behavior” I doubt it was anything but an executive decision. That kind of flagrant lie is exactly the kind of nonsense Josh always spews to make excuses for his laziness.

like you.

http://archive.is/oGKcN

the-amazing-megagirl asked:
It does kind of suck that your name is still attached to that stupid response video Josh did. That can’t feel good

xain-russell answered:
I told Josh to take it down. Alex Rochon agreed that it should be removed as well and told me he would talk to Josh about it. The fact that it is still up at the time of this question tells me that Josh doesn’t respect me at all, doesn’t put stock in his own apologies, and calls into question Alex’s ability to reason with Burner in times like this.
Alex, I bear you no ill will in any of this, but I’ve made my choice to burn this bridge.

lily-peet
Josh flat out ignores or dismisses anybody who tells him to change. He only wants people around who kiss his feet.

Oh you hush up Peet you are the one who dismisses anybody who calls you out. Oh and Xain I am so sorry that Peet brainwashed you

http://archive.is/pqF88

Be wary over the next few weeks, because I thoroughly expect Josh to start accusing Xain of abuse or bullying in a public manner because Xain refused to take such manipulative bullshit quietly.
This is what he does. It’s what he’s always done.

Oh look Peet doing more projecting.

http://archive.is/SbZAz

dusklilymlp asked:
Let’s all join the club on calling Josh out on his bullshit. Good on you. Do you think if enough people make enough nose, Josh will start to see sense?

xain-russell answered:
Josh once told me that he didn’t think he could change, that he wasn’t worth the effort.
No
He just doesn’t WANT to change because it’d be TOO MUCH effort.

Says the guy being friends with the woman triggered by anime and video game women showing skin.

http://archive.is/vnU8W

anonymous asked:
Apparently Brittany is trying to claim that you abused her and tried to trick her into sleeping with you.

The former is reversed and the latter is impossible (she’s on the other side of the continent).

Oh look more Peet lying.

http://archive.is/jjbSB

anonymous asked:
Four? I had such a terrible time with one. My heart goes out to you Lily, I know you’re in a better place now but that must have been Hell.

I did not have anything close to a genuinely good day until I met Lizzy.
It was Hell, and it’s why I am so adamant about brutalizing abusers.

yeah it must of been a never ending nightmare always getting called out for the abuser you are.

http://archive.is/8g7CX

anonymous asked:
What do you think of people who misgender you with the excuse that “you don’t deserve to have your gender identity respected because you’re a bitch”?

It’s a big neon sign saying “If you call me a transphobe, I’ll cry.” These things almost always come with a prefix of “Before you give me shit about the name/pronouns…” showcasing how sensitive to honest observations of their behavior they are.
My attitude has always been “If you can deny me basic courtesy because you’re mad about my tone, I can do the same thing you subhuman waste of skin. Go die in a ditch.”

seems like someone is still salty about EarnThatRespect being thrown in her face.

http://archive.is/bo6E2

anonymous asked:
Is it just me, or does the community overuse the word “drama”?

They do. I’ve said as much myself. “Drama” is how they try and make their personal disinterest in a given incident of community members behaving badly sounds more like an objective fact, and by extension accuse anyone who does care about it of being “drama starters.”
They’re the people who would rather everyone shut up and pretend to be friends than actually do anything. Most of the Analysis community is this.
My attitude toward them is “Go fuck yourself. This shit’s important and if you’re so apathetic about it, then prove it by shutting up.”

okay then Peet you heard your advice so shut up about GamerGate.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide