The Virus Outbreak Thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Goku Black  
They switched from traditional animation to flash,replaced va’s,but the music is always constant. I just thought it was weird. I don’t even know if it’s a budget thing or if it’s a creative choice. It’s not bad,just weird.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
So, it turns out that COVID-19 is now capable spreading in the air, cause those tiny droplets can stay in the air for minutes to hours, that is new info coming from the CDC.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Sometimes I wish this virus would either just go away or kill us all right now instead of teasing and testing us with this war of attrition. I’m getting sick and tired of hearing about Covid-19 all the time in the news, at work, etc. It’s getting quite annoying! It’s been several months, but I don’t know if I can put up with this for several more years.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Some people are just straight up mentally deficient.

I watched an interaction on the news where a reporter confronted this dude about the effectiveness of masks.

She brought up how the CDC director said that masks are more effective in the near term than the vaccine. He claimed he didn’t say that. She repeated the quote from the director verbatim, he still denied it.

This is a person capable of voting.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The study showed that the virus can remain viable for 28 days in laboratory conditions, with zero UV or other light, without friction, kept at stable temperatures. The study also noted that viability does not necessarily equate to still infectious, as the viral load for different surfaces will vary considerably. This test was to establish a perfect baseline and highlight the need for proper hygiene and cleanliness.

Come on people, know the science first before you spout bullshit.

Basic fucking stuff, for fucks sake. Getting sick of armchair pop science fuckwits.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
If Trump’s experimental vaccine works, then how come it’s not available for those who are still infected? Nothing seems to add up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide